Nzdchf

I'd like to go short on NZDCHF, but since OANDA does not offer it, I'd have to sell NZDJPY and buy CHFJPY or buy EURNZD and sell EURCHF.

So am I correct when I think that JPY combination is more expensive in terms of negative rollovers than the EUR combination. It does matter as this would be a long-term position (3-6 months).

Would appreciate your comments.

100% sure. NZDCHF has more clear structure vis-a-vis AUDCHF, although the outcome should be the same.

how sure are you that you want to do that - it sound like a real money too

$nzdusd, so far , I just found one template for the candle pattern on this pair

$audchf is not easy as you thought or it seems, if you don't have success on $nzdusd and $audchf, why you play with $nzdchf

first $nzdusd is very independent

and $usdchf is very much control by swiss central bank decision on it link with EURO

if you rosy spectacle projection does not work, can you handle 2 cross so as to achieve what you want in $nzdchf

== what I did try in this year, before saying the above == tried $eurcad (tough gig) , $euraud and $audchf -- all gave up now

now trying $eurchf, I think cross look like there are enough short pulse of up and down volatility along one 30M candle or the trendy movement of the major become so huge in crossing this pairs -- so it looks appealing , however, your method must not depend on your entry moment, then I think you could try to skim off pips from these higher volatility cross

Reason: