Ras id:31495 cash cow - page 13

jack042:
ND, As admin of rentasignal what action you did if you found the vendor manipulate its performance record by hiding its loss position?

It is not easy to find really that manipulated: the vendor can easy tell that it is his VPS issue and so on (2 of 3 reasons are normal ones.... just 1 reason is such as manipulated).

Anyway - the vendor should go to RAS support for explanation. So, we (3 moderators - one of us is programmer) will see his reasons and explanations.

If explanation will not be enough so his signal can be moved to inactive mode to prevent new people to subscribe, and/or more actions (related to the payment from RAS to him for example).

But in most of the cases - just 2 issues: VPS and demo expiration. So, if the vendor understands and if he knows what to do and how to fix it (select more reliable broker or VPS for example) - so it's fine.

But I can tell that it is very very exceptional case that the vendor is hiding the losses ... in some cases it is just unprofessionalizm, or broker closed account (it was the cases with Alpari UK) and so on.

We had few cases with hiding losses but we did not activate those signals.

The other "test" about it - clones: if his seller's performance is positive but my buyer's performance is negative (for clones) so it may be the reason for this vendor to go to live support too.

And price ... if the vendor opened the trade right now and his opened market price was in November 2007 so you understand ...

---------

But I want to tell you that vendors do not want to go away from RAS completely. Irrespective of any relationship or any their private groups - they want to stay. So, we are making the support for the vendors too of course.

Irrespective off.

Any vendor or buyer can go to RAS support irrespective of the talking or attacking or any (as it was here on this thread for example, or previously on some other thread with different vendor - they can go to support with no problem at all).

Good words and people-to-people talking can solve many issues. As I said - hiding the losses issue is very exceptional case, and most of the vendors are not doing it beause they all want to say with RAS anyway.

Ramliam??!!

spencer36:
Did you do as ND said? Did you try to change brokers mid stream? It seems you are now hedging too? Did I see you sign your name in this thread as 'ramliam' at one point??

As far as $130 dd as you say. Maybe you should clarify whether people should be playing with dimes or pennies. ".01" can mean either, and if you mean pennies, your signal will never pay enough to be worth it with those numbers. If you mean dimes, well then your DD was def over $300.

As far as RAS service is concerned. I have used the service flawlessly for several months now, so really see no reason for it to act up now.

Yes, I also noticed you signed as "ramliam" in a precedent post at one point and it's really a very weird thing, so, Tal (?), could you please clarify WHY you did so and what's your REAL name?

I had contacts with another "ramliam" in the past (a RAS signal vendor), a guy (then disappeared) which has provided the signals called "Knockout" for some time (a grid system also published on myfxbook), then, he has stopped trading (blowing out his account due to the incredibly high DD accumulated!): same old story, then....

I know his name (ramliam) because he signed with this name all the email he sent me at that time (as Ram Avramov from the address ramliam@walla.com) and, besides, reading now again those emails I also notice other similarities in the way he wrote me in his (imperfect) english and when he answered me calling me "Sir"....

Maybe only coincidences, even because you, Tal, are a gentle woman and not that same person, right?!....

We all wait and much appreciate your kind clarification on this fact, thanks!

ZioB

Question for Tal:

You said "the EA has lock profit and trailing stop in % from my account size"

Just wondering if you use trailing stops?

GBPUSD looks like its rallying now.... Wondering does your EA do traling stop loss on the stop you have or do you have to put in the stop loss yourself.

Metatrader has this ridiculous restriction whereby you can't place trailing stop losses when the trade is losing.

i don't know what you talking about

ZioBoje:
Yes, I also noticed you signed as "ramliam" in a precedent post at one point and it's really a very weird thing, so, Tal (?), could you please clarify WHY you did so and what's your REAL name?

I had contacts with another "ramliam" in the past (a RAS signal vendor), a guy (then disappeared) which has provided the signals called "Knockout" for some time (a grid system also published on myfxbook), then, he has stopped trading (blowing out his account due to the incredibly high DD accumulated!): same old story, then....

I know his name (ramliam) because he signed with this name all the email he sent me at that time (as Ram Avramov from the address ramliam@walla.com) and, besides, reading now again those emails I also notice other similarities in the way he wrote me in his (imperfect) english and when he answered me calling me "Sir"....

Maybe only coincidences, even because you, Tal, are a gentle woman and not that same person, right?!....

We all wait and much appreciate your kind clarification on this fact, thanks!

ZioB

are you all trying to give me hard time from the bigging,

i don't know what are you guys talking about ramliam.

best

tal

Your sign (ramliam)

tal123:

are you all trying to give me hard time from the bigging,

i don't know what are you guys talking about ramliam.

best

tal

You didn't answer my question yet: why you signed as "ramliam" in that post of yours that also spencer36 (like many others) saw here in this thread?!

Is it your real name?

Still waiting for your kind reply, thanks.

ZioB

Need to know and understand

newdigital:
It is not easy to find really that manipulated: the vendor can easy tell that it is his VPS issue and so on (2 of 3 reasons are normal ones.... just 1 reason is such as manipulated).

Anyway - the vendor should go to RAS support for explanation. So, we (3 moderators - one of us is programmer) will see his reasons and explanations.

If explanation will not be enough so his signal can be moved to inactive mode to prevent new people to subscribe, and/or more actions (related to the payment from RAS to him for example).

But in most of the cases - just 2 issues: VPS and demo expiration. So, if the vendor understands and if he knows what to do and how to fix it (select more reliable broker or VPS for example) - so it's fine.

But I can tell that it is very very exceptional case that the vendor is hiding the losses ... in some cases it is just unprofessionalizm, or broker closed account (it was the cases with Alpari UK) and so on.

We had few cases with hiding losses but we did not activate those signals.

The other "test" about it - clones: if his seller's performance is positive but my buyer's performance is negative (for clones) so it may be the reason for this vendor to go to live support too.

And price ... if the vendor opened the trade right now and his opened market price was in November 2007 so you understand ...

---------

But I want to tell you that vendors do not want to go away from RAS completely. Irrespective of any relationship or any their private groups - they want to stay. So, we are making the support for the vendors too of course.

Irrespective off.

Any vendor or buyer can go to RAS support irrespective of the talking or attacking or any (as it was here on this thread for example, or previously on some other thread with different vendor - they can go to support with no problem at all).

Good words and people-to-people talking can solve many issues. As I said - hiding the losses issue is very exceptional case, and most of the vendors are not doing it beause they all want to say with RAS anyway.

TY ND for your detailed answer, but this don't explain at all the two USDCAD Short orders we all (Cash Cow subscribers) see executed on our accounts this night (the first one of 0.01 and the second one of 1 (standard) lots size, in my case)!

From where/who they come from?

They had the ID of Cash Cow signals (# 31495) attached in the comment, so, how do you can explain these two (unwanted) orders (btw, closed after a couple of minutes from the same person, I guess, open them)?

But the system owner, Tal/Ramliam, said that he didn't send any USDCAD Short signals this night (and his mt4i stat would confirm this)....

Who is the person responsible for this damage? (I lost around $100 on my live acc for this "someone's" error).

Please, note that the risk to lose a big amount of $ (even to blow out all my acc) I've taken with those two "ghost" trades this night has been huge!

We (the subscribers) have the full right to know it: who tell us that this will not happen anymore if we even know who/where these USDCAD Short trades come from?!

Please, explain, thanks.

ZioB

tal123:
to all my subscriber,

in the next few days i will provide to all of you investor password that you can

follow the trades easily,also i can provide for free trade copier that you can

copy my trades directly to your platform, of course

you still have to pay the subscription to RAS every month,i realy want to

keep very small group that i can give good support,

i am changing my stredagy,you can follow my trades in the next two week.

please pm me with your user at RAS and i'll provide you investor pass.

best to all

tal

Hi Tal,

I subscribed to your service last sunday.

Today me too had trouble with RAS operation, everything was closed with a big pip loss. I am demoing (as you suggested) so no problem, but I'm not so confident about what happened with the system: broker, VPS, RAS, human error?!.

Anyway I trust you and I follow you either if you use the reduced BT system either if you decide to use a different trading system.

I cannot PM you cause I have not enough post so this post to please receive the investor password.

Thanks.

Janus

But the system owner, Tal/Ramliam, said that he didn't send any USDCAD Short signals this night (and his mt4i stat would confirm this)....

You can see it by yourself (it is on the first page of his signal) - it was first orders right after he changed broker (it was sent from his Metatrader):

Thise MID as 90926518 and 90926572 are different broker from what he used before.And it was from his Metatrader from his RAS EA.

For example: this kind of MID 176686245 is for one broker but this one 90926518 is the other broker.

It is easy to see.

So, basicly it is usual case when changed broker/account while RAS was working with open trades.

Files:
orders_3006.jpg  41 kb

new strategy

please follow this stradegy for the next two weeks.

please use broker that allow hedging ,for USA citizen i recomand FXDD malta.

server:FXDD-MT4 Demo Server - FXDD

login:7250898

pass:welcome123

tal

Reason: