Goldmine! - page 50

Euro still trying to push higher...no lower lows yet, but still higher highs.

FX4

Files:

Price has been heading south...Hopefully it would give a bounce and an entry.

FX4

Files:

Well price has been working its way down. Just came back to the area where it took out some buyers. News to come later this morning. Let's see what the market will do with this.

FX4

Files:

Good Morning Traders,

News to come...

Here is a view of the EU. Price making its way lower, but has run into some buyers...long tails on candles. Gotta watch what happens here as price might have to zoom through if it wants to go lower...then there might be a bounce and a fall further unless it just falls hard right after the zoom. Look left...a tough area to clear.

Take your time,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Weekly updates are now posted on the blog.

FX4

Good Monday morning traders,

Showing a simpler chart for a change. Decided to take the pivots of the extreme swings for my pitchfork. Surprise...price landed at the ML. Price could fall from here, breakthrough and go higher or roll. No tell at the moment, but its gotta say something, sometime.

All the best today,

FX4

Files:

Hello Traders,

Have to be out early today. Wish you well in your trading. Will see how things went when I return.

FX4

Back a little earlier than expected.

Here is a current view of EU. Gave a bounce from blue HL. Meeting some sellers. Let's get a tell from here. Missed the launch.

Files:

Hello again,

Thought I would show this in context...a little more of the picture. Price has made a lower high overall, but the local action is...higher high and higher low. Until some major support is taken out, the buyers can jump on board again. Be watchful and patient. Lots of news to come as well. Price is showing weakness...just don't be in too much of a hurry to assume anything. Always let price talk first.

FX4

Files:

And Yet Another View of EU

EU made a higher high. News to come...anything is possible. Keep an open mind and trade what the market shows.

FX4

Files:
Reason: