The Wisdom of Crowds !!! - page 2

The first intermediate result....

Hi,

the first 6 users have make a rating. In the attachment we can see the firt intermediate result of that ratings. Please give us more ratings, only 6 users are not many - not enought I think!

EUR/USD

Actually Stand: 1,2357

Average Prediction: 1,3465

THANKS!

MKRoxton

Please give us more votes!

Hi,

at this tim we have only 6 votes to the currency-pair of end of the year 2010.

Have a good day and give us your rating to the EUR/USD currency-pair course on 31th December 2010 please.

THANKS!

MKRoxton

needs to be at least 11 predictions to make an accurate guess....but as far as I can see...troubles in november in USA

but I guess if you own a company and do a lot of swap currencies, prediction of next month or coming quarter is important -- got those prediction is fxstreet.com

like GBPUSD -- if the CROWD do no like the greatness of war hero -- will they be crowned ??

my guess on euro -- average number of next week -- be the lowest low of the year -- who is THE MAN (winner)

where are all manual systems that were here in this forum?

This thread is pointless, might as well try and guess the lottery numbers...

zipfrog:
This thread is pointless, might as well try and guess the lottery numbers...

not really...read about the approach before placing uneducated opinion....

Pava:
not really...read about the approach before placing uneducated opinion....

I read the whole thread before I posted Pava. It is a waste of time to even bother projecting price into the distant future. It will be a matter of politics and price action only. If you want to do this just for fun then so be it, have fun. But don't kid yourself that any sort of insight into future eurusd prices can be gleaned from a members poll.

And before you call my opinion uneducated, why don't you quit posting in every thread all day and try trading for a change. For a recent member you have a massive number of useless posts and opinions. I think by your posts, and your opinion that 4 or 5 pips is a good trade that your risk reward is pretty warped.

Regards,

Zipfrog

zipfrog:
I read the whole thread before I posted Pava. It is a waste of time to even bother projecting price into the distant future. It will be a matter of politics and price action only. If you want to do this just for fun then so be it, have fun. But don't kid yourself that any sort of insight into future eurusd prices can be gleaned from a members poll.

And before you call my opinion uneducated, why don't you quit posting in every thread all day and try trading for a change. For a recent member you have a massive number of useless posts and opinions. I think by your posts, and your opinion that 4 or 5 pips is a good trade that your risk reward is pretty warped.

Regards,

Zipfrog

So you don't believe in collective mind?... One man's prediction might be worthless...you can get lucky or not...prediction of more than 11 people will give you a very accurate result...sorry you don't like me posting here....I don't feel like picking up a fight now...check with me later...

Reason: