A flat indicator. - page 8

Сергей Миронов:
There is an indicator that works , and accurately shows a flat . I would like to barter need a reversal indicator from sell to buy

Does your indicator show a flat or is it predictive?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Does your indicator show a flat on fact or is it predictive in nature?

All indicators show an already established fact with some delay. I have seen attempts to create predictive indicators using mathematical methods but they are no different from predicting by flipping a coin.

Vitalii Ananev:

All indicators show an already established fact with some delay. I have seen attempts to create predictive indicators using mathematical methods but they are no different from predicting by flipping a coin.

I don't think so. Flat and trends can be predicted quite accurately in advance with indicators.

I have one, but would like to learn from other people's experience to improve.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't think so. Flat and trends are quite possible to predict quite accurately in advance with indicators.

I have one, but would like to learn from other people's experience to improve it as well.

Then you are very lucky if your indicator accurately predicts the direction and start of a trend and when it will end.

Renat Akhtyamov:

If the next candle does not go beyond the high and the low, then it is also flat

If you want to make a condition - what candle (preferably a compound of two, from one high, from another low) to take the basis, the spread that is, maybe and will be something useful on the topic

That's why I'm talking aboutthe highest/lowest for whatever period of time. Well, for example 5-7. And to check exactly Mashka. The current high-low may ring on the piercing, but the flat will remain on the fact. And Mashka shows the situation more objectively. And that's what we have:
1) got
thehigh/lowest for shift6 = have a corridor

2) Mashka shift 0 in corridor?

3) tru = fletch/false = non-fletch

4) everyone dance!

Reason: