FX Coliseum system - RAS ID: 31198

FX Coliseum is a moderate manual system based in technical analysis, where 4 simple and exponential moving averages, stochastic, MACD divergences and/or Fibonacci levels are used depending on the market conditions.

It is traded most of market conditions, up and down trending as well as ranging and flat with most of the pairs except JPY counter ones.

Risk management is one of the main rules I never break, by setting reasonable SLs accordingly to TP expectations. Trailing stops are commonly used, as well as multiple TPs.

FX Coliseum can be used in my opinion as follows, but keep in mind the conditions applied by your broker regarding margin levels and your risk profile:

• Deposit = $500 -> Lot Multiplier = 1 -> 1k (Micro Lots)
    • Deposit = $5,000 -> Lot Multilpier = 10 -> 10k (Mini Lots)

• Deposit = $50,000 -> Lot Multiplier = 1000 -> 100k (Lots)

Based in historical results, I am getting up to 70% winning trades, which means 2.33 times wining per losing trades, and 75% profit over loses. That means a overall ratio per system of 1.75, which is really moderate but profitable. Howevere, historical results don't guarantee any future success.

As you may want to know, let me confirm you that this is a live accounttraded with Forex.com (Gain Capital Group).

Let my trades speak by themselves.

Thanks and all the best!

GladiatorFX

How long have you been trading FX market?

Hi Tekk, thanks for your interest. I have been trading Forex for the last 5 years.

Dear followers,

I would like to share with you the results of my system during its first week at Rent a Signal. I am sure it will be of your maximum interest.

First you will find a summary of the main results got per symbol, such as Total PIPs, Number of trades, PIPs average and Stop Loss Average. As you will notice, my system is developed for getting a sustained profit without relevant drawdowns.

Let me highlight with understable ratios, that I think reflect the moderate profile of my system:

win/loss trades ratio is 43/7 = 6.14
win/loss pips average ratio is 32/92 = 0.34

WIN/LOSS system ratio = win/loss trades ratio * win/loss pips average ratio

What does WIN/LOSS system ratio mean?

Profitable System = Ratio > 1
Sustained and Profitable System = Ratio > 1.5
Sustained, Profitable and Moderate System = Ratio > 2

FX COLISEUM is over 2.

I am also enclosing all the trading record for your information.

Let my trades speak by themselves!

All the best and enjoy your trading.

Sincerely,

FX Gladiator

Files:

what is the stop loss that you will use, do you also use trailing stop?

thanks

Hi Amsads,

First, let me thank your interest in FX Coliseum.

As you will notice in the attached excel file, column titled as SL Pips, SLs are used in most of my trades. Trades without SL are live-traded, I mean, I never leave active trades without SL or TP if I am not in front of the chart.

See in any of the enclosed files that SLs PIPs average is 95.

Note that FX Coliseum is traded manually, I am full time Forex trader. I think it is relevant that you know it is not a Forex robot where you will be able to find winning trades of 10 pips, but losing trades of 150 pips.

Regarding Trailing Stops, yes, I use manual Trailing Stops, as you will notice in the column titled as Trailing SL. There you will find SLs over the entry price, that is, securing the profit got at this moment. I use manual trailing stops when I am surfing a rally in order to secure as many PIPs as possible. As you perfectly know a rally can give you more PIPs or take out what you got before just in seconds.

Let me show you one sample of manual trailing stop in the ticket # 1315559 of the Excel file attached. As you will notice I got one EURUSD down-rally that I traded with manual Trailing SLs in order to guarantee as many PIPs as possible. Result was 91 PIPs, not too bad for 1.5 hours of one pair trading.

I know it is possible to get more PIPs if you don't use TSLs, but also it is possible to lose your shirt if you never have enough.

FX Coliseum is moderate strategy, but as I am able to trade up to 15 pairs, I am able to get a sustained and relevant profit. Last trading days was really good:

• 88% winning trades
  • ROI of 8.16%.

Sincerely,

FX Gladiator

I will subscribe your signals along with some other good one here at RAS.

Can you tell me what broker you use for your RAS signal?

Thank you.

Regards,

amsads

Hi Amsads,

Thanks for your confidence. I hope FX Gladiator will help you to have good results in your trading. My broker is Forex.com (Gain Capital Group).

Best regards,

FX Gladiator

Dear followers,

First, I would like to thank your confidence in FX Coliseum. It is a pleasure to share with you my last week's trading results. Really profitable week!

In the enclosed document you will find full detailed trading records, but let me hightligh for you the main information in my honest opinion:

• # Trades 49
    • Winning Trades 78%
      • Win/Loss Trade ratio 3.45 (38/11)
        • Win/Loss Pips Average Ratio 1.00 (+63/-63)

Win/Loss System ratio 3.44

Please see in older posts the meaning of these ratios and let me know if you have any question, but as you noticed, FX Coliseum is keeping a sustained profit. Furthermore, results are being improving.

From May, 6 up today, ROI% is 34%, as follows:

• $171 if your initial deposit is $500

• $1,711 if your initial deposit is $5,000

• $17,111 if your initial deposit is $50,000

Let me know if any question.

Thanks and enjoy your trading.

FX Gladiator

Files:
Reason: