Need Help With This...

Ok, so I'm a glutton for punishment and I've been at this for over a year with tons of different indies and tried so many things it's not funny. I think I've pretty much settled on something that will work I just need help figuring it out and putting it all together. The charts look a bit messy but I'll explain the idea.

Indicators:

MA Channel Fib

Bollinger Bands

CCI HIstogram

Fibonacci: this isn't a drawing tool it's an indy that goes on the 1h chart that shows fib levels for that day.

Set Up:

Watch the Fibanacci indicator and if it's pointing up at the end of the day then buy (seems simple, right?). If pointing down sell. CCI histogram needs to be watched for divergence. MA Channel Fib is a real nice indicator that shows fibonacci channels smoothed out with a 100 period moving average. This one gives you kind of a range to shoot for...the bolinger bands act as the bottom end to catch the price action when price goes below the lower channel fib line so it doesn't scare you too much if price keeps falling. Ok, i'm going to post this and then post some screen shots, the template and indicators so yall can load it up and tare it apart. THANKS!!

Josh

Here ya go folks...

Thanks again!!

Files:

heres a screen shot

Files:
gbpusdh1.gif  19 kb
Reason: