MACD + Fibonacci + Martingale

This is my first thread and I would like to introduce one of my newest working System.

Here's how I do it:

First, I will look at MACD(4hours) for the general trend.

Then @ London Open, I will draw the last fibonacci that agrees with the general trend from MACD. I will wait for the 38.2 retracement and when it hits it, I will enter a trade with stoploss @ 100.0 fibo-retracement.

Then if it goes against you (negative-floats) and it hits 61.8 fibo-retracement, i will enter another trade with lots doubled (hence, Martingale) with stoploss @ 100.0 fibo-retracement.

I did not put takeprofits since in my experience, I just let it run until it start decelerating.

I did not trade in some days like yesterday because I noticed that MACD, and my RentASignal service did not agree to each other. And yeah! I was right,. it's not worth trading since yesterday was like of a sideways trend.

I turned my $200 live account into $635 in just 2 trading days. I withdrew $300 today to protect me from losing tomorrow.

Here are the live forward testing results attached.

Files:
spoteuro.png  27 kb

I could have gained $500 today if I believed the indicators and took the risk. I closed @ break even. I thought there would be a change of trend on GBPUSD. But yea! getting nothing is better than losing something. I still am getting better!

hi friend

enjoyed reading the strategy of your martingale.

please liked to try the expert.

if you can send to my email ruiamor@gmail.com tks