Automated Trading Championship 2010 - page 4

Automated Trading Championship 2011 - Forex Contest News

this may be useful and interesting) hope yes!

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published Interview with Tomasz Tauzowski.

Tomasz Tauzowski (ttauzo) is a long-standing member of the top ten on the Automated Trading Championship 2010. For the seventh week his Expert Advisor is between the fifth and the seventh places. And no wonder: according to the report of the current Championship leader Boris Odinstov, ttauzo is one of the most stable EAs participating in the competition.

The article has been published on the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, in the News section.

The sponsors of the Championship are: Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), MIG BANK SA and FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC). The media sponsors are the TRADERS' journal and the Dow Jones information agency. The Organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

ATC 2010: MIG BANK's Special Prize

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article MIG BANK's Special Prize.

As announced earlier, in addition to the three cash prizes for the winners of the Automated Trading Championship, MIG BANK offers an additional prize. The best EA developer will get a 3 day trip to one of the Formula One races of the 2011 season!

The article has been published on the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, in the News section.

The sponsors of the Championship are: Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), MIG BANK SA and FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC). The media sponsors are the TRADERS' journal and the Dow Jones information agency. The Organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Interview with avoitenko on ATC 2010: "Programming errors cost me $15,000"

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published Interview with Andrey Voitenko.

Andrey Voitenko is participating in the Automated Trading Championship for the first time, but his Expert Advisor is showing mature trading. For already several weeks Andrey's Expert Advisors has been listed in the top ten and seems to be continuing his positive performance. In this interview Andrey is telling about his EA's features, errors and the price they cost him.

The Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2010

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2010". The tense battle between the Participants of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 is behind us, the fighting subsided and it's time to bring the final outcome of the competition. The authors of the most successful Expert Advisors of the Championships have already received the prizes from sponsors and are sharing their impressions of the competition.

Dimitar Manov Strategy?

Have You Heard about his EA which was the most stable EA in ATC 2010 ?

Dimitar Manov (Manov): "I fear only extraordinary situations in the Championship" - Automated Trading Championship 2010

Can You understand his way of trading and describe here, becouse i have really no ideo how such stable and secure system can be created:/

zimex:
Have You Heard about his EA which was the most stable EA in ATC 2010 ?

Dimitar Manov (Manov): "I fear only extraordinary situations in the Championship" - Automated Trading Championship 2010

Can You understand his way of trading and describe here, becouse i have really no ideo how such stable and secure system can be created:/

It says his strategy on the page:

INGENIOUS!

Has anyone applied this in an EA, or can anyone share his fully automated EA please?

BluePanther3000:
It says his strategy on the page:

INGENIOUS!

Has anyone applied this in an EA, or can anyone share his fully automated EA please?

Did you see results from 2012 too then (when he was ranked 326th)?

These results : Dimitar Manov - Automated Trading Championship 2012

Or results from 2011 (these results where his final balance was 1700$ from a starting 10.000$ : Dimitar Manov - Automated Trading Championship 2011 )

It usually is like that with the EAs from championship : they are tuned to maximal risk and some get lucky in the 3 month period some not. Pure question of luck, not of sound strategy

Reason: