The Automated Trading Championship 2010 Has Started!

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "The Automated Trading Championship 2010 has started!". On the 4-th of October 2010 the Automated Trading Championship 2010 has started. All the preparations are made; and 314 Expert Advisors are admitted to participate in the Championship.

All the news about the course of competition and the results of trading of Expert Advisors are available at the Championship website. Now there is nothing that depends on the participants of the competition - they can only watch their Expert Advisors trading. And we are going to see a fascinating and exciting show - the fight of robots for 80 000 USD. Good luck to all Participants of the Automated Trading Championship 2010!

The article has been published on the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, in the News section.

The sponsors of the Championship are: Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), MIG BANK SA and FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC). The media sponsors are the TRADERS' journal and the Dow Jones information agency. The Organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

My account is missing from the championship - it was verified and accepted - now missing? please add ASAP (Pix, QRx, Acct: 630204)

- Patrick 

Pix:

My account is missing from the championship - it was verified and accepted - now missing? please add ASAP (Pix, QRx, Acct: 630204)

- Patrick 

Your registration was cancelled after your EAs testing report review (and before Chamionship start) - too many deals (more than 375 deals per day). It violates rule III.7 "never use scalping"

stringo:
Your registration was cancelled after your EAs testing report review (and before Chamionship start) - too many deals (more than 375 deals per day). It violates rule III.7 "never use scalping"

Please reevaluate - I have a multi-currency EA and I use one deal to close a position, and one deal to open a new position in the opposite direction at the same price. So if you take 5 currencies and the fact that I am taking two deals to close and open in opposite direction, then it is only (375/2) / 5 = 37 positions a day per currency pair. I could have submitted (1) a single currency EA and (2) a EA that closes and openes a position in the opposite direction in one trade if I knew that hidden rule in advance. I carefully evaluated my EA on the 25% "scalping" rule and it does not violate it. If I knew the rules would be different in advance, I would have simply changed my EA.

- Patrick 

Reason: