Thank you for sharing your system. It look promised, but i don't see the L1 and L2.. so far on the chart.
It is pretty aggressive, you get enough entries. problem is to be capable of respecting your exits and stay in the trade according to the rules, this is the hardest. v
Short EUR/USD 1.3499
This Monday morning, at 2:45 AM EAST, according to my trading rules, Ana gave me a short signal for EUR/USD at 1.3499, see jpeg attached.
Reasons for entry :
- At the 4H time frame CCI 8 was negative since Friday,
- at the 1 H time frame CCI 34 was negative since Friday as well & CCI 10 just turned negative few minutes before
- at the 15 min time frame, at 7:45 close bar CCI 50 was 0 and CCI 12 was negative so I considered this being a valid setup for a short
- as I write this (3:35 AM) price went down to 1.3462 but I didn't take any of my profits yet for the two positions opened. Again my short setup is :
4 H CCI 8 current value < 0
1 H CCI 34 current value < 0
1 H CCI 10 current value < 0
15 min CCI 50 close bar value < 0
15 min CCI 12 close bar value < 0
2 entries will be created:
S1 = 0.6 % from account balance,
S2 = 0.4 % account balance
- close S1 when 15 min CCI 12 close bar value > 0 or at 50 pips, which one comes first
- close S2 when 1 H CCI 10 close bar value > 0
PS: I find to better educate myself if I write a journal like this, it helps with following the rules and discipline myself .