Price is the leading indicator -- everything else follows - page 2

when blue arrow appear...

I only get red arrows

I would welcome new comer trader

and embrace them with Professional templates by our expert here -- that cost them about 1000 a piece

"picasso is the BEST" --- LOL , good one

as trading is very discrete maths -- and you have to roll over in the correct tempo

xx3xxx:
I would welcome new comer trader

and embrace them with Professional templates by our expert here -- that cost them about 1000 a piece

"picasso is the BEST" --- LOL , good one

as trading is very discrete maths -- and you have to roll over in the correct tempo

correct me if im wrong, but you do this on every thread.

http://www.greenqueenvicki.com/images/riddler.jpg

I am trying to understand the message in xxxx post..but it escapes me...may be if I get it...I'll receive 1mil and decline it....

big joe in another thread said it --- blue picasso

I am still LOL -- can you figure out why ?? hahhaha hiya

the question == the answer is the activists -- you can P m one person to get your answer

[ as we are already graduated in middle school in forex -- most of us, except fews that knows little ]

I still can't

Price is the leading indicator -- everything else follows

If you are complicating your chart with indicators which creates confusion, chaos, and indecision -- as all the indicators are competing for the trader's attention. Due to chart clutterness, true market action is disguised and, more often than not, the trader tends to buy the high and sell the low. Due to the confusion and chaos created by duplication, traders are unable to act or react in their trading. Don't complicate your chart. Watch price!

thing is, price as the leading indicator on it's own is not enough, although the most important. Tell me how many people can trade without a single indicator?

Yeah, trading only on price changes seems to be very profitable. Having a plan for any price movements and responding to price is very solid strategy, if done correctly..

Yet, I think that trading based on indicators can be successful as well, I've seen few traders who are consistently profitable and using some indicators, instead of just price itself..

And this is what is important, right? As long as your tools give you profit, they may lag, repaint and do other "no-no" things, the criteria is just simple - to be consistently profitable.

Of course, it might be harder to find good indicators like that, then once you find it, markets might change etc. Thats another story..

I've seen many strategies, and so far the best ones I've seen are just responding to price, indeed..

Reason: