No more than 2 consecutive losses?

Hello All, I was just wondering if you know of an Indicator or System that doesn't loose twice consecutively?

Thank you

matrixebiz:
Hello All, I was just wondering if you know of an Indicator or System that doesn't loose twice consecutively? Thank you

Hi Martrixebiz,

With all due respect but you are here already since 2006 and made over a 1000 postings. Have you not learned anything during that time ?...

There is not 1 single indicator out there that produces a hitrate higher then 50%. That is statisticly the same as flipping a coin aproach or playing on red or black on a roulette table. You probably know that one can then have 10-20 times red or black consecutive or 15 consecutive times head or tails in a row.

About an EA, if it may produce only 1 consecutive loss then automaticly according the laws of statistics that EA needs to have a constant 99% hitrate.

You will find EA's out there that even claim to have a 100% hitrate. But automaticly again they are EA's that work without a S/L and speculate on the element that price will always come back. So at some point those EA's will carry around enormous floating losses before they can close with a small profit.

Maybe you think that an indicator or system that does not have 99% hitrate could still for ex. have 5 winners and 1 loss....4 winners 1 loss etc...and this way you still only would have 1 consecutive loss in a row. But you need to accept that you can't bend the laws of mathematics or statistics ...even in trading. That law is clear about what you ask. You need to have a constant 99% hitrate to risk no more then 1 consecutive loss.

The moment you have a 98% hitrate then for all the same you could have 98 winners and then 2 consecutive losses.

Friendly regards....iGoR

Yeah, no system will guarantee what you asked for.

virtually impossible.

I’ve never heard of such a system either and don’t think it exists

matrixebiz:

Hello All, I was just wondering if you know of an Indicator or System that doesn't loose twice consecutively?

Thank you

Greetings,
The market is not predictable. That is why when the system have reached one loss, no one could guarantee to you that this will not happen 2 or 3 or 4 consecutive time each after another.

if you get it means you got a real holy grail , because you know if it is only 2 consecutive fails enter your trade at 3 rd one then its hit and hit and hit so holygrail.... i am looking for minimum like  5 or 6 fails max in life time .. i have checked that super trend indicator is a 16 consecutive losses on a worst day ( usually 13 are losses on 1 minute time frame) 

Yes impossible i think indicator that giving accurate hundred percent with no loss, this is part in trading and all trader ever facing with these loss i think, improve self with practice with trial error might finding better setup in trading
Reason: