Every single week closed with positive pips!!! - page 2

"Cable Pips" strategy

I just entered on sell @ .6138 with 10pips stop...limit open

"Cable Pips" strategy

Stop moved to break even...

"Cable Pips" strategy

Hey every one, my first trade for today:

I just entered on BUY @ 1.6185 with 15pips stop & 30pips limit...

I will post important level for today in little bit...

Excellent entry...

FX1.me:
Hey every one, my first trade for today:

I just entered on BUY @ 1.6185 with 15pips stop & 30pips limit...

I will post important level for today in little bit...

Excellent entry, but why limit yourself with a 30-pip trade or are you not trading full-time in which case I can understand that.

Please mark your entry and post it for everyone to see. My entry price was 1.6196, but I made +70 pips.

Looking forward to seeing your screen-print.

BTW, I find your TF selection very interesting and would like to know more about your reason to choose an M-6 chart when you have M-5 already available.

Care to explain a little?

Best regards.

explanation

ValeoFX:
Excellent entry, but why limit yourself with a 30-pip trade or are you not trading full-time in which case I can understand that.

Please mark your entry and post it for everyone to see. My entry price was 1.6196, but I made +70 pips.

Looking forward to seeing your screen-print.

BTW, I find your TF selection very interesting and would like to know more about your reason to choose an M-6 chart when you have M-5 already available.

Care to explain a little?

Best regards.

Hello,

I am using 300TMA chart on 6 min...used too and can see more clearly for my self...I will try to post picture...I need to ask my friend how to upload from tradestation...

Big trade

I moved my stop to break even @ .7008...

"Cable Pips" strategy

Strong resistance 5975...if this is broken we see 6012 as a good short point with a 15 pips SL that could take us down to 5890 area....

SELL @ .6012 WITH 15PIPS STOP @ 30PIPS LIMIT

"Cable Pips" strategy

Ok, i canceled my buy order, planning on sell @ .5940-45 with 15-20pips stop and 35-40pips limit...

Some importat levels for today:

Gbp/usd: 1.5965; 1.6080; 1.6093

usd/cad: 1.0623 1.0660 1.0538 1.0563

Reason: