Reidar EA: MAcrossing - Maringale option.

Hi

First of all I would like to say that i put a lot of time, money and effort into this EA, and that this is an EA coded by a well known coder in here, wich i payed for his brilliant service!

Second. Sorry for my terrible english

Third. My EA:

This is an Expert Advisor that is based on Moving Avarage crossing.

It got many Adjusteble variables and settings, so you could baysicly change and tweek it to your favorite Pair and TF.

In addittion to the MA crossing, it allso have a fully adjusteble martingale system where you could run an progression for up to 30 stages. Each stage fully adjusteble with TP, SL and lot size.

It got an adjusteble trailingstop wich could work with the MA crossing. Wich ever comes first close the trade.

I attached some pictures of how it works. and this is the basics:

Third Moving Average period is used to OPEN trades only. When the Bar crosses the yellow line in the chart, it will open a trade in the direction of the bar. If the bar crosses from below, it buys, or from top down it sells.

Second Moving Avarage period is used to Close the trade. When the Bar crosses the Magenta line, it will exit the trade. To allow this, UseMovingCrossClose must be TRUE.

First Moving Avarage period is used to open and close the trade. If this option is set to: 0 it will use the BAR itsefle to open the trade. If the value is set to more than 0, it act as another MA indicator, and the value would be the MA_period.

WaitCross TRUE or FALSE

This option desides if we should wait for a new crossing before we activate the Maringale System. If set to true, the program will wait for the next MA_crossing and use the Progression 1 to 30 settings.

If set to False, the program would immediately open a new trade after the first trade hit SL. It would use the progression1 to 30 settings. When this is set to false, every trade is in the direction of the first trade, and you wait for the bar to change direction and Take Profit.

Dont use the defult settings, They are no good

How is this different from the other martingale-based EAs available? I.e. Blessing system etc.

What's the TP/SL for this system? Is it primarily for scalpers/swing/position trading?

beckham.is.619:
How is this different from the other martingale-based EAs available? I.e. Blessing system etc. What's the TP/SL for this system? Is it primarily for scalpers/swing/position trading?

This is different in the way you open and close the trades i guess But most importantly, you dont have to use the Martingale option if you dont want. You just set the ResetAtProgression to 0.

The SL/TP is all in Pips. If that`s what ure asking Dont mind the values in the attachment of the options. I`ve just been testing;)

it is primarily what i would call a trend based EA. even tho your settings could easely make it in to a scalper.

looks nice,awaiting the EA to be tested

so r u gonna share that EA or no !!!!

He is scamming you all with senseless backtests There is a lot of free MA EA's with Martingale Option.

Best Regards

typhoon_gr9:
so r u gonna share that EA or no !!!!

Yes, I am. see first post.

sentaco:
He is scamming you all with senseless backtests There is a lot of free MA EA's with Martingale Option. Best Regards

I`m sorry you feel that way, but I never intended to scam anyone with this backtest. Those backtest results are worthless, but will give you an ide of how tings works and how the EA operates.

I`m in the development of this EA as I tell you, and V7_1 might not be good at all. I got many Ides to make it better, and i will!

I just did a quick backtest to show the funtion of the EA.

This is not by far the optimal settings for this EA, but it will give you some ide of how it opperates.

What I`m working on now, is to filter out some of the bad openings. It is the first trade here, wich is the key to the whole EA. If it make $$ without the maringale settings turned on. The martingale settings would just make it more powerfull and profitable, with the right settings.

First image: Without martingale

Second image: With martingale option (agressive. just to show function)

Third image: With maringale option and trailing stop

thank you

See first post for Demo Testing result.

Running different TF and Pairs. With different settings on each. Just to test.

Reason: