Trinity - ras id: 21992

Any questions, I'll answer them in this thread.

Trinity

----------------Signal Description for RAS---------------------

A simple semi-automatic system based on 3 moving averages filtered manually.

Traded mainly on EURUSD and GBPUSD, sometimes other currencies.

I will start from 1500 USD, initial lot size 0.1, leverage 1:500 linked to a real standard account in Alpari Russia. Lot size will grow gradually as account size grows, so be aware of your lot multiplier setting.

Trades are sometimes executed very quickly, so your results may be quite different from the results in rentasignal due to timelag.

I recommend you to at least use the same leverage setting, and if possible, the same broker as mine.

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/21992

Would you mind posting the link to your signals on ras? Ras search function is broken and we can't sort signals by their ID number anymore so it makes finding signals pretty frustrating.

zomg:
Would you mind posting the link to your signals on ras? Ras search function is broken and we can't sort signals by their ID number anymore so it makes finding signals pretty frustrating.

Thanks for your advice and the link

I've also added a link to the original post.

Trinity

zomg:

It was improved: the developers sent email to me that it is possible to search to signal ID. So, we can sort the signals by their ID now.

Just for information.