Blessing 2 (5.2) with 6 Indicators

Well.

First of all this is not the Holy Grail. I did not find a combination that works maybe you will find that.

Based on the Blessing II 5.2 money management and trade logic, I've added some indicator so maybe you can get more accurate signal:

Stochastic

MA of Oscillators

Parabolic SAR

Williams

Bollinger Bands

RSI

Changed the trend signal finder:

It uses 2 MA, Force and DeMarker to find the trend. Parabolic SAR can be enabled in the source code.

Added some other options, nothing really special.

Good luck everyone.

Files:

can't download the file

Yes, it is pending approval. I think some of the administrator has to approve it.

the EA refuse to load and when compiling using meta editor this error message appear

Compiling 'Blessing_Centurion.mq4'...

'MCE_TradeOK' - variable not defined C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\ \Blessing_Centurion.mq4 (846, 11)

'MCE_TradeOK' - variable not defined C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\\Blessing_Centurion.mq4 (850, 10)

'MCE_TradeOK' - variable not defined C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\ \Blessing_Centurion.mq4 (856, 11)

'MCE_TradeOK' - variable not defined C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\ \Blessing_Centurion.mq4 (860, 10)

4 error(s), 0 warning(s)

any advice ???

Sorry,

Just add this line:

int MCE_TradeOK = true;

I reuploded the corrected file.

A new version will come this week, with the support of trade delay. In case of a huge loss is done, it should delay 1 or 2 trade, before it trades again.

Files:

any chance of a back test from 2008 onwards?

As I said in the first post, I didnt find any combination that would work from 2009 jan to nov. this EA was made, because I believe that a good combination of indicators could lead a good profit.

thanks it's working now .

Backtesting from 2009.03. with my best settings

I think it's not the maximum of this ea.

Files:
test.zip  160 kb

Looks good in a back test, buddy.

How is it in 2008? If it survived that year (especially in feb, oct and dec) it will do well every year.

if our broker only allow min 0.1 lots, wat should i amend.

Reason: