IchiBrain System

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would drop in a system that's profitable, I didn't develop this but a friend of mine I tried to coach did (5 months into trading). It's a fusion of three systems :

• BrainTrend 7.1 (Thanks to D1ShARK for introducing me to this commercial indicator)
  • Double EMA Crossover (Thanks to D1ShARK for this one)
  • Ichi360 System from ichi360.com (Thanks to Ichi360 for this one)
  • The attached image is the example chart you should be able to get by combining indicators.

LONG :

• Look for Blue/Cyan lines below the price and be careful if both Blue/Cyan and Red/Magenta are contradicting each other, and ge utterly careful when the bars are green. I don't trade in these conditions.
    • The double EMA crossover should confirm the bullish move, wait for a BIG GREEN ARROW UP, you can ignore the small ones.
    • At this point you can enter the trade, but if your not greedy and looking for consistency wait for Ichi360 indicator to confirm the bullish bias , the ichi360 indicator gives you exact entry point and you can use the BrainTrend indicator as trailing stop levels or exit, OR you can just wait for ichi360 to make a move in the other direction to exit.

SHORT :

• Look for Red/Magenta lines above the price and be careful if both Blue/Cyan and Red/Magenta are contradicting each other, and ge utterly careful when the bars are green. I don't trade in these conditions.
  • The double EMA crossover should confirm the bearish move, wait for the BIG RED ARROW DOWN, you can ignore the small yellow ones.
  • At this point you can enter the trade, but if your not greedy and looking for consistency wait for ichi360 indicator to confirm the bearish bias, the ichi360 indicator gives you exact entry point and you can use the BrainTrend indicator as trailing stop levels or exit, OR you can just wait for ichi360 to make a move in the other direction to exit.

Hope this finds the forum in best of health. Again, many thanks to ichi360 and D1SHARK for their systems. Both are just awsome !

Here is the screenshot

Files:
picture_2.png  45 kb

cookie971:
Here is the screenshot

Cookie

Was this not the very same system which was removed from this forum about 4 weeks ago?

I checked your screen shot against the current chart view and they are the same.

Below is the name and person name who made it and the template

SharkD1_-_The_Best_Manual_Trade_Way_-_Donate_-_Paypal_-_bbbaet@hotmail.com.tpl

hi

Interested system I will test it.

Iceman19999:
Cookie

Was this not the very same system which was removed from this forum about 4 weeks ago?

I checked your screen shot against the current chart view and they are the same.

Yes in part the system uses SharkD1 templates, actually Braintech indicators. I apologize if it's a repeat, but I just added ichi360's entry to the BrainTrend system. Nothing new just a good combination of both made our trades more sucessful. Another thing, I tried removing the Sharkd1 template as I figured since they are commercial it's not ok to post, unfortunately with zeal I posted to that many may be able to share their experiences so we can all grow in knowledge. I have purchased the Brain system, but I found it needed more to it than as is. Again I did not develop the system itself but just used a combination of both systems and adapted them to my personal style. I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding.

I hope this post finds the forum in best of health.

Cookie

Thanks for sharing,I will test it for sure!

pls provide more screen shot in the next 2 week, on GBP / JPY

to see whether the system got good prediction power

xx3xxx:
pls provide more screen shot in the next 2 week, on GBP / JPY

to see whether the system got good prediction power

I suggest you download the indicators and do the test yourself and contribute your results to the forum. I'm sure we would all be grateful to contribute our research to further increase our wisdom in trading. Attached is a screenshot from a trade I took this morning. I'm in 84 pips as we speak.

Files:
picture_3.png  43 kb

GREAT Trading system

cookie971:
Yes in part the system uses SharkD1 templates, actually Braintech indicators. I apologize if it's a repeat, but I just added ichi360's entry to the BrainTrend system. Nothing new just a good combination of both made our trades more sucessful. Another thing, I tried removing the Sharkd1 template as I figured since they are commercial it's not ok to post, unfortunately with zeal I posted to that many may be able to share their experiences so we can all grow in knowledge. I have purchased the Brain system, but I found it needed more to it than as is. Again I did not develop the system itself but just used a combination of both systems and adapted them to my personal style. I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding.

I hope this post finds the forum in best of health.

Cookie

No worries cookie. We are all come to this forum to share idea in order to have great trading system.

Thanks for your ichimoku system. May I have your SharkD1 tpl. Send to me at orinin4trade@gmail.com.

Orinin-East Malaysia

Interesting!

Iceman19999:
Cookie

Hello,

Would like to try the system - is that possible?

Thank you

cookie971:
Hi Guys,

Just thought I would drop in a system that's profitable, I didn't develop this but a friend of mine I tried to coach did (5 months into trading). It's a fusion of three systems :

• BrainTrend 7.1 (Thanks to D1ShARK for introducing me to this commercial indicator)
  • Double EMA Crossover (Thanks to D1ShARK for this one)
  • Ichi360 System from ichi360.com (Thanks to Ichi360 for this one)
  • The attached image is the example chart you should be able to get by combining indicators.

LONG :

• Look for Blue/Cyan lines below the price and be careful if both Blue/Cyan and Red/Magenta are contradicting each other, and ge utterly careful when the bars are green. I don't trade in these conditions.
    • The double EMA crossover should confirm the bullish move, wait for a BIG GREEN ARROW UP, you can ignore the small ones.
    • At this point you can enter the trade, but if your not greedy and looking for consistency wait for Ichi360 indicator to confirm the bullish bias , the ichi360 indicator gives you exact entry point and you can use the BrainTrend indicator as trailing stop levels or exit, OR you can just wait for ichi360 to make a move in the other direction to exit.

SHORT :

• Look for Red/Magenta lines above the price and be careful if both Blue/Cyan and Red/Magenta are contradicting each other, and ge utterly careful when the bars are green. I don't trade in these conditions.
  • The double EMA crossover should confirm the bearish move, wait for the BIG RED ARROW DOWN, you can ignore the small yellow ones.
  • At this point you can enter the trade, but if your not greedy and looking for consistency wait for ichi360 indicator to confirm the bearish bias, the ichi360 indicator gives you exact entry point and you can use the BrainTrend indicator as trailing stop levels or exit, OR you can just wait for ichi360 to make a move in the other direction to exit.
Hope this finds the forum in best of health. Again, many thanks to ichi360 and D1SHARK for their systems. Both are just awsome !

Happy New Year cookie971 and everyone;

Thank you for your system however this file:

" SharkD1-Manual-Trading-System.zip (476.5 KB, 303 views) "

is not working.

Would you please check them out or could someone have the corrected one

please post them for us?

thank you for all your kind help.

Reason: