Ichi360 V3 Indicator - Trading with Ichimoku

Hi everyone,

I just thought to share my own developed Ichimoku Trading Indicator and I hope you'll find it useful. Here are the

basic features available in the current version:

1. Ichimoku Trend Bias: Price above or below Kumo Cloud

2. Kumo Bias: Kumo Cloud Bearish or Bullish

3. Tenkan-Sen / Kijun Crossover

4. Signal Strength: Whether the TS/KS crossover was above Kumo or below

5. Draws a Price Tage for Best Entry based on TS/KS cross

6. Drawn Vertical and Horizontal Lines bases on Best Entry

7. Prints basic Trade related information on Top Right corner

8. Calculates and Prints how many Pips earned since the Best Entry

I'm currently working on adding more features such as Alerts (Screen + Email) as well as the Ichimoku Support and

Resistance to be added in the next future releases.

If you want to learn the basic concepts of Ichimoku then this article Article: Introduction to Ichimoku | ichi360 might help

you.

Thanks,

ichi360

ichi360 V3 Template

Sorry I forgot to attach the Template for ichi360 V3 Indicator

Here it goes.

Cheers,

ichi360

ichi360

Files:

pop-up alert

Hi Asher,

I`m glad to see you here.

If you could add a pop-up allert to this indie as well as to schaff confirmation it would be just perfect!

Cheers

Patryk

Thank you ichi360...

Your system its simple and very easy to follow.

Many thanks for all....keep the best

Stop loss

Hi there,

I trade m5 and h1, but have been testing d1 IKH as a longer term trade set up on demo for a while. The size of stops scares me lol, but i'm never sure whether to use Kijun-Sen as a trailling stop loss, or the top (or the bottom) of the cloud.

Can anyone advise what they do?

Thanks for the indi by the way - it's very good and saves alot of time at the 12am open on the daily's!!

Hi.

I just wanna ask why the value of your indicator doesn't match with the price ? Take a look at the price on the chart and the price on your indicator.

Thanks

Best regards

Files:
ichimoku.gif  29 kb

change terminal

mikael:
Hi.

I just wanna ask why the value of your indicator doesn't match with the price ? Take a look at the price on the chart and the price on your indicator.

Thanks

Best regards

1. Try refresh or click on H4 then again on H1.. for me works good...

2. Seems like.. You upload just Template.. you also need drop MQ4 or EX4 file to .......experts/indicators.. then reload platform... search.. "ichi360 V3 Indicator".. and drop on chart.. or use template... Hope it helps...

By the way.. Thanks ichi360for Your indicator.. and one question.. can You add plz.. popup alert.. then indi got a signal...?

Best Regards..

Thanks ichi360 for Your indicator

Files:
ichi360.gif  40 kb

Thanks ernis22. But still can't open on my terminal (my live account). Then I try change to my other terminal. and it works. I still don't understand why.

For your request for the alert, unfortunately I'm not a programmer, many,many sorry. Maybe mladen or fxbs or newdigital can help.

Thanks, Nice indicator. Good job.

Best Regards

Hi ichi360,

Thanks fo the indy, i request thou, do you think you can add an arrow alert with the price instead of the 2 lines, red for down and lime for up. I got alot of lines on the chart that's all.

Cheer.

ichi360:
Sorry I forgot to attach the Template for ichi360 V3 Indicator

Here it goes.

Cheers,

ichi360

ichi360
Reason: