Ras id:21617

Please have a look at ID 21617. Its free for now. Please use it on demo only for few days as it is still in testing phase.

Kriss-Kross | Rent a Signal

Evaluation

pash78:
Please have a look at ID 21617. Its free for now. Please use it on demo only for few days as it is still in testing phase. Kriss-Kross | Rent a Signal

Pash78

I have done an evaluation of your system,using your suggested starting Equity of 2kUSD and lots multiplier=1.

Even if the system is still very young for an indeep evaluation,it looks promising,and having already nearly 50 closed trades it can be preliminarly evaluated.

If you can keep this performance level the system will be a very consistent one,and if you could explain the main differences,in greater detail,between KrissKross and your previous Kanishka system,it will surely help your sales and your customer`s decision making process.

I have used the Criteria I explained at the thread "Choosing a Signal"

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179669

EVALUATION

1-ROI Consistency:Annualized ROI is very similar (and very good )during the 2 weeks your system has traded,the only caveat is that the system is still young ,but for the moment your system is delievering consistent returns.

2-ROI/MAX DD: 786%/5% If we take the balance max DD or 786%/10% if we take the Equity max DD...In both cases your Reward to Risk ratio is very good.

3-HIDDEN RISKS=SPF is ok,PF is OK,There are no open trades left,and the average weekly profit in USD vs the max open equity drawdown is 320.67$/200$,so,your system is not Hold&Hope...Additionally,if we compare the largest loss with the largest win,they are very similar,which for manual scalping system is a very good sign,since it shows that you,probably,have the discipline to stick to your own rules.

4-System Seller:Checking most of the posts he wrote at this Forum,System Seller seems to be somebody who replies to questions in a knowledgeable and sincere way...The only potential caveat is that System Seller had another RAS signal which ended in losses

Kanishka | Rent a Signal

According to the description of the signals the previous signal was a trend following EA for several JPY pairs,while his new KrissKross is a manual scalper of just 2 pairs,EURJPY and GBPJPY...I have reviewed the latest trades of his previous signal,and they were too frequent to be just a trendfollowing system,and additionally,it tanked suddenly with several consecutive losses...So..

My View:KrissKross is a very interesting system,I will keep track of it and I will review it again in a few weeks,if System Seller can keep this level of performance and avoid past mistakes,I believe it will be worth considering.

Regards

S

Files:
krisskross1.jpg  234 kb
krisskross2.jpg  229 kb

Evaluation

Thanks Simba,

For detail analysis of my system, yes right now its only in its 2nd week but I hope to carry the consistency forward.

My old signal Kanishka was totally automated. It was a trend following EA suitable for large accounts. Initially the trades were good but later on I had to modify my parameters to match the current trends. The results however was not good so I closed it.

Kriss-Kross is completely manual system traded during off peak hours after 11am EST. Trades are placed using my own custom indicators along with Moving averages, Trix and Gann Hilo. I close part lots after few pips in profit and let other half ride depending on PA.

I have been using this system quite successfully before putting it on RAS. However I am not very sure about RAS performance with Scalping signals. So please use it on Demo 1st till you are comfortable.

Scalping

pash78:
Thanks Simba,

For detail analysis of my system, yes right now its only in its 2nd week but I hope to carry the consistency forward.

My old signal Kanishka was totally automated. It was a trend following EA suitable for large accounts. Initially the trades were good but later on I had to modify my parameters to match the current trends. The results however was not good so I closed it.

Kriss-Kross is completely manual system traded during off peak hours after 11am EST. Trades are placed using my own custom indicators along with Moving averages, Trix and Gann Hilo. I close part lots after few pips in profit and let other half ride depending on PA.

I have been using this system quite successfully before putting it on RAS. However I am not very sure about RAS performance with Scalping signals. So please use it on Demo 1st till you are comfortable.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments.

One question if you don`t mind...Why are you "not sure" of RAS performance with scalping signals?...Latency?Other issues?

Regards

S

SIMBA:
Hi,

Thanks for your comments.

One question if you don`t mind...Why are you "not sure" of RAS performance with scalping signals?...Latency?Other issues?

Regards

S

Yes Latency is one, some times the entry and exit are too quick, and if prices moves too fast the trade on client PCs are not closed.

Another thing is if I close part lots it opens new trade on client terminal.e.g if I buy say 0.5 lot of GJ at 150.00 and close 0.2 of that lot at 150.10 and let the other 0.3 ride, it opens an new trade with 0.2 lots on client terminal at 150.10.

Have anyone else notice this issues?

SIMBA, thank you very much for your analysis, its greatly appreciated.

Trade reopening issue

pash78:
Yes Latency is one, some times the entry and exit are too quick, and if prices moves too fast the trade on client PCs are not closed.

Another thing is if I close part lots it opens new trade on client terminal.e.g if I buy say 0.5 lot of GJ at 150.00 and close 0.2 of that lot at 150.10 and let the other 0.3 ride, it opens an new trade with 0.2 lots on client terminal at 150.10.

Have anyone else notice this issues?
zomg:
SIMBA, thank you very much for your analysis, its greatly appreciated.

Zomg:Thanks for your kind comments,I am glad that it helped you,and,hopefully,other members too.

Pash78: Did you inform about the new trade reopening issue to the administrators of RAS?Could it be an issue with the broker at client terminal?

Regards

S

SIMBA:

Pash78: Did you inform about the new trade reopening issue to the administrators of RAS?Could it be an issue with the broker at client terminal?

Regards

S

Thanks for the tip Simba, I used a different broker as client for my signal and till now I am not seeing the reopening issues. Will observer it for few more days.

As for trading good week so far hope to end it with good profits.

Done for today. Had good trades this week. See you all on Monday.

contact

Hello Pash78, I am a subscriber of your signals. Congratulations with the performance so far. I would like to hear what is your plan with the signals? Sorry can't figure out to contact you directly. Are you so kind to sent me email to zepays at gmail dot com? Regards, Palamochenko.

Palamochenko:
Hello Pash78, I am a subscriber of your signals. Congratulations with the performance so far. I would like to hear what is your plan with the signals? Sorry can't figure out to contact you directly. Are you so kind to sent me email to zepays at gmail dot com? Regards, Palamochenko.

Thanks Palamochenko,

The signal will be free till end of this month and make it commercial from next month. Just sent you an e-mail.

Reason: