10% per month. Guaranteed! - page 2

Btw

BTW...AutoFx...Walander has asked you a few very appropiate questions,like I did a few days ago ...You haven`t replied,like you didn`t before....So,this is the customer service you give to members of this Forum?

S

McGill OR MC Donalds

Bongo:
You are the best!!????

Mc Gill or Mc Donalds?....Your reply is void of content,why?

S

SIMBA:
Mc Gill or Mc Donalds?....Your reply is void of content,why? S

McDonalds in Island!!

Floating P/L: -8 971.94

I wouldn't even offer a cent for your crap.

Bongo:
My statement for today: Not for sale!!

Walander:
Floating P/L: -8 971.94 I wouldn't even offer a cent for your crap.

2 weeks ago I started with $10,000, now I'm over $30,000,

If I will close all floating P/L, I will still in profit, nice profit.

SIMBA:
Bongo,

1-No authorities from the USA will ban this forum,they have no right to do so,and... Ban this Forum?...This is the best forex forum you can find....Nobody is allowed to promote racism,violence or killing here ...ok,killing whom? ....Are you crazy or what?

2-If Walander called you illiterate and freak,that is a problem between you and him...and he is probably right,so,the problem is yours.

3-Yes,Mc Gill is a nice University,I love it...so what?...I prefer Harvard or Stanford or ESADE/IESE/INSEAD/BOCCONI/HEC...You are a Master of the Universe,like myself,mladen,walander,newdigital,linuxser,igorad,mpower,iGor,Faust,Forexfor life,MrTools,fxbs and a few hundred members of this forum....and,who cares about it?

So,because Walander called you illiterate and freak,you "wish" that "The" USA will close this Forum?....Wishful childish thinking.

And,BTW,what the fcuck has the fact that Walander called you names with the discussion at this thread?......

S

You had a few good points.

Nobody is perfect.Thanks.

Dim.

Bongo:
I'm not selling my "crap".

Hi Bongo,

Maybe not but you are certainly not trading it neither.

Demo accounts with FXCM are a 10 numbers account that are now at 2088XXXXXX. Real accounts are accounts who have 7 numbers and are now at 100XXXX ( believe me I know what I'm talking about. And your statement shows your account number).

And you are right to stay on a demo account because you know that this system can sooner or later blow your complete account.

You have on all your trades only a 7pip T/P and a 700!!pips S/L (SEVEN HUNDRED !! pips stoploss) ( I can not recal to have ever seen such an extreme redicilous absurd Reward/Risk ratio).

That is counting on price always comming back. But that is also explaining your huge floating loss balance and that sooner or later price is not going to come back and is going to blow your whole account.

I believe with your Phd on mats you are not going to argue on that one. If you would then I suggest you get an other Phd on statistics.

Friendly regards...iGoR

Auto FX:
Hi all,

Yes, I said I guarantee 10% per month profit or you will have FREE signals for next month and I bear the full responsibility for my word!

I will ask RAS give you next month free if you don't get 10% profit last month. Guarantee!

Thank you.

If you blow my account with your martingale, will you give me my account back lol

If i don't get 10% back on the first month, what is the point to have second month free signals when they are not good as you promise?

If you want to sell something, give your signals free of charge for the first month to prove what you are saying and then if signals are good as you promise then you charge for your service.

Thank you.

auto fx:
hi all,

yes, i said i guarantee 10% per month profit or you will have free signals for next month and i bear the full responsibility for my word!

I will ask ras give you next month free if you don't get 10% profit last month. Guarantee!

Thank you.
Reason: