#21509 !!!only now free!!! - page 4

Okay people so here comes the new week and here is the update ... so this week will i start trade ? YES , but you have to know that i will start in Monday but i don;t know in exactly which time so just please turn on your computers and ea and just leave it on me i think everything will be fine.If there is some problem don't worry i will post update imideatly.And one more thing how you see eur/usd make really longrun down here is one update about lots you use if you like you can make the first start lot high and you can double your money very fast but also you will loose money if there is some long run like last week but you can try diffrent strategys the other one is to keep your first lot to be a small one so when there is some big movements you will not loose but you have to know that the profits will be not so big. SO i leave to you to chose which one to use. (i put the start lot now from 0.03 to 0.02 that is how i like but you can chose whatever you like)

Don;t worry everything is okay just i wait a good moment to get start again i red some news about eur/usd and i;m a little bit scare to get in i will wait till is good to get in.I make that just becouse i want to make profit not to loose your money

Okay i;m back let's make some pips

Hey this week i haven;t trade a ot becouse of problem i had but for day and half trading i;m happy to show you that i have made +100 pips

*in rentasignal now they have some Tehcnikal problem which didn;t show my statistik right on the pafe on the frame they show my balance is 1398$ but i have winning trades 112 (957.30) and losing trades 29 (-332.40) so my balance must be 1625$ they will fix that in Monday

Hallo to all agai i want to tell you i;m still profitable and everything is fine only rentasignal have some bug so when you pen my page with service look the right side statstik it;s right but when you look the time frame is not right i have write to them and they say they will fix that soon and the other thing is i have 74 people who follow my strategy but there is some bug also and whn you look the page there write 0 but i have wrote to rentsignal and for that also so everything will fine don;w worry and those things do nothing on my trade everything is fine only a few bugs wich rentasignal will fix it fast i hope

Hallo i have spoke with them they say that is their new update on frame you watch now what happened on live like a show hahaha hey from next week you will have to pay for my service i'm sorry but you have to start pay for my service some people have made 70% since they are with me i have till now Number of winning trades 116 (1123.40)

Number of losing trades 34 (-432.70)

and Balance Max drawdown 123.80

i have spoke with rentasignal service so i want to get 20$ from each you who like my strategy for that the fee will be 35$ of month 15$ for renta signal and 20$ for me i think that is good when how you can see alon my profits and strategy is good

Reason: