ichi360 V3 - Ichimoku Trading

Hi there,

I thought this might be of interest to you guys. This is my own developed indicator for Trading with Ichimoku. Here is what the indicator will do:

1. Works best in 1H, 4H, Daily and higher timeframes

2. Detects Tenkan-Sen / Kijun-Sen crossovers

3. Suggests Long or Short Calls

4. Suggests the Strength of Signal such as Strong Signal when the Crossover is above Kumo Cloud (in case of Long Entry) and so on

5. Prints the basic information of Ichimoku Values and Trading information in Top-Right hand corner

6. Will draw a Price Tag on chart for the best entry based on the Tenkan-Sen / Kijun-Sen crossovers

7. Will draw Vertical and Horizontal Lines from the Bar where Best Entry is drawn

8. Calculates the number of Pips earned as well as Profit / Loss (in $$$) since the best entry

I'm planning to add Screen Alert + Email Alert in the Next version and also Multi-TF information printed on the same screen ...

If interested to learn more about how Ichimoku actually works then this article might help you Article: Introduction to Ichimoku | ichi360

Good luck.

Files:

This looks really impressive. I am just now loooking deeper in Ichimoku trades, and this would be of great help. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice indicator - I like the plot on the screen. I do the same with my indicators.

How are your trading results so far, with this impressive strategy?

Thank you for this contribution Ichi .

Thanks for sharing.

nice article

you can tell me your strategy?

Reason: