Aggressive scalp ea - page 3

Very good EA

Can u put a stop loss option please my friend ? thank u

help

I dont know how to get the alert together ,who can help me ?

DEFINITELY needs some kind of stoploss, and perhaps some kind of trend-confirmation on a higher time frame to decide whether to buy or sell only.

I can see this thing trading like crazy on STP brokers.

Need Stoploss

We need the Stoploss coded...can someone code it correctly???

Other wise it has good potential!

Not one loss

Not one loss for days and like our friend above sad he is trading like crazy, but it needs that stop loss and it will be a great EA. Thank you.

All the best !!!

I have the account in FXPRO, only whatever he is happening I can hear sounds but the robot performs no transactions. Does somebody know why this way he is?

Paraipan:
Not one loss for days and like our friend above sad he is trading like crazy, but it needs that stop loss and it will be a great EA. Thank you. All the best !!!

Well that's great...Which pairs and which timeframe are you trading with how much balance???

Thanks

niewazne:
I have the account in FXPRO, only whatever he is happening I can hear sounds but the robot performs no transactions. Does somebody know why this way he is?

For 5 digit brokers, multiply the first 4 parameters in input settings by 10 or simply add 0(zero) to it.

Added Stoploss!

Hey, i got the coded version from a great guy...

Now we can set the Stoploss.

Plz share your statements soon!

Files:

tradefx:
For 5 digit brokers, multiply the first 4 parameters in input settings by 10 or simply add 0(zero) to it.

ok now its work but tp =20 and stop loss = 10 - it too much for me, how to reduce so that is originally tp = 2 and stop loos = 1?

Reason: