Hollands hope , average 50 pip/day

hi,

after 6 months of resurch and loosing bukets of money on the forex market due to premature entry at teh start.

at this point i belive that i have evolved in to a high potential trader ,

and so i have opend my own signal, it ill be free for the first couple of weeks and then when it starts showing consistant profits ill introduce a small fee .

now my tradeing signal , its not a robot , i will trade manualy in the european market open times , and i will stop trading in news times...

i will also quite when feel i have made enoff pips for that day , usualy tha will be arroud the 50 pip

please try out my signal it is free for now ... try on demo first

hollands hope +50pip/day | Rent a Signal

davydevaux:
hi,

after 6 months of resurch and loosing bukets of money on the forex market due to premature entry at teh start.

at this point i belive that i have evolved in to a high potential trader ,

and so i have opend my own signal, it ill be free for the first couple of weeks and then when it starts showing consistant profits ill introduce a small fee .

now my tradeing signal , its not a robot , i will trade manualy in the european market open times , and i will stop trading in news times...

i will also quite when feel i have made enoff pips for that day , usualy tha will be arroud the 50 pip

please try out my signal it is free for now ... try on demo first

hollands hope +50pip/day | Rent a Signal

You've been trading for 6 month and think you can sell your signal? Think again man. At least your honest telling so but i can guarantee you your not fit to even trade for your self another 6 month.

And if you do ever get steadily profitable, why the hell would you loose your time selling a signal.

?

GreatYves:
You've been trading for 6 month and think you can sell your signal? Think again man. At least your honest telling so but i can guarantee you your not fit to even trade for your self another 6 month. And if you do ever get steadily profitable, why the hell would you loose your time selling a signal.

"premature entry at teh start"...just something that caught my eye...should have been "premature Waddah Attar Explosion at teh start"

GreatYves:
You've been trading for 6 month and think you can sell your signal? Think again man. At least your honest telling so but i can guarantee you your not fit to even trade for your self another 6 month. And if you do ever get steadily profitable, why the hell would you loose your time selling a signal.

ok , gt your point but , when i do something i do it intensly i did 7 days a week 12 hours a day , and on the weekends i ran visua simulations , and basicaly read thye whole forum and others and some books , and during the wees i ran several trading systems at once on various currencies...

i think i have done more in 6 months than the average trader dose in 2 or 3 years.

i know i might fail there is always the chance ...all im asking is for some followers , its free ...

and i would waste my time to get investment money quickely i hope

hey pava ,

iv seen you around the forum , i think the name just stands out ,

not quite shore what you are trying to say in your post , i think its a insult but im not shore cause i don't get it ...

Pava:
"premature entry at teh start"...just something that caught my eye...should have been "premature Waddah Attar Explosion at teh start"

hey to every one ,

don't judge me till atleast a week of results ... thats only fair

please subscribe or check in from time to time

Will do. Good luck!

thanx

davydevaux,

Panamoney pays you 0.5-2.8% daily on invested capital so why you need trading forex ???

davydevaux:
hey pava ,

iv seen you around the forum , i think the name just stands out ,

not quite shore what you are trying to say in your post , i think its a insult but im not shore cause i don't get it ...

hey to every one ,

don't judge me till atleast a week of results ... thats only fair

please subscribe or check in from time to time

it wasn't an insult..it was just a thought...

Bill FX:
davydevaux, Panamoney pays you 0.5-2.8% daily on invested capital so why you need trading forex ???

its high risk investment so i put very small ammount of money e.g. 500$

i cant live of that ...

and if could go bust ...

Reason: