Would you prefer EA or Signal Trading?

My goal here is to reach around %10 profit every month with the minimal risk.

I'm always suspicious about Signal trading because of  the "human factor". 

But I'm not sure about EAs because they yield different results in Real Trading vs Strategy Testing.

So what strategy brings at least %10 profit/month without getting stressed about loosing all your investment?

And if you have a suggestion please tell us which EA or Signal provider that you actually used can bring in positive results.

Thanks 

talha8877:

But I'm not sure about EAs because they yield different results in Real Trading vs Strategy Testing.

So what strategy brings at least %10 profit/month without getting stressed about loosing all your investment?

And if you have a suggestion please tell us which EA or Signal provider that you actually used can bring in positive results.

Thanks 

With EA, you have the option to control by yourself through adjust the setting if available. But many EA are sensitive to brokers and tick data feed. Therefore, the very successful EA from vendor may be negative results for someone else. With Signal copy, it can be same trades between signal provider and signal copier. Of course, the signal delay, broker type and spread etc have the impact on the performance too.

Additionally two cents, when you select a signal, you should focus on the recent 3 month performance, not only focus on total profit. Many Signal generated the high profit with very high risk at the beginning, if luck enough, this account survived. but after that the performance is quite so so. And to select a signal, please think how much you can lose first, then make the money second. you may think it is funny. But risk management for forex trading is always first priority for long term stability and profitability. 

Mobile Trading Platform MetaTrader 5
Mobile Trading Platform MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading is an exciting possibility to analyze price dynamics and execute trade operations in financial markets from anywhere in the world. And now its available with MetaTrader 5 Mobile Trading Software.

talha8877:

Thanks 

Hi, my English is not good,but I want to share a little bit advice, your target is not realistic, that's is consistently 10% per month with minimal risk and it is 120% per year,means if 1 million being invested,every years u are 1M richer,how about 1 billions,don't u think business people out didn't know? But I make average 5-20%,per month for almost 3 years, u hv to diversify man,that all..hope u survive,all the best

Hi. It is great that I could still see a guy who prefer much more consistent and low drawdown growth than unrealistic high risk growth in this community. Sincerely I would suggest you to go for signal provider rather than EA as most EA is just profitable some favourable condition when EA is made and optimised and it will produce poor result after some time. However, signal provider trades based on their experience which is more intelligent and results are more consistent if they are professional trader. You can always check out our team profile to explore more about us. Good luck!

redantzetoro:
Hi, my English is not good,but I want to share a little bit advice, your target is not realistic, that's is consistently 10% per month with minimal risk and it is 120% per year,means if 1 million being invested,every years u are 1M richer,how about 1 billions,don't u think business people out didn't know? But I make average 5-20%,per month for almost 3 years, u hv to diversify man,that all..hope u survive,all the best
I think it is a real target 10%, the DD should not exceed 15-20%
Reason: