Hi-Low Strategy

Hello everybody, I found this out there:

- Draw a horizontal line from the first tick of the day,

- BUY Stop 10 pips above the line.

- SELL stop 10 pips below the line for the same pair.

- Stop Loss 25 pips

- Take profit the next day(with out TP),Or 30-50 pips.

- Trade as many pairs as I could ( I traded 10 pairs )

- Every day I made more than 200 pips from all trading, but the biggest one I got

from Gbp/Jpn.

But I don't want you to do that ! That's only my "bad" experience last time. What I sometimes still do until today is:

- To draw a line on yesterday highest

- To draw a second line on yesterday lowest.

- Easier to use daily chart.

- Buy Stop at yesterday highest

- Sell Stop at yesterday lowest

- Stop Loss 50 pips.

- That's all.

I traded just to refresh my mind and to prove that everybody can make pips with a very simple tricks, including you. He...he...he...

You wanna do that ? Look at your chart and draw a line on the previous day high and low, you will get the answer.

Happy trading

hi

thanks for share ..that's follow the trend trading and it's profitable if you're doing in the right way

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
thanks for share ..that's follow the trend trading and it's profitable if you're doing in the right way

Placing buy-stop/sell-stop orders simultaneously would be

considered hedging, right? I don't think IBFX will allow me to do this, but I might just experiment and see what happens.

Rob

illustrate with a dig pls

Take profit the next day(with out TP),Or 30-50 pips.

and stop buy sell at 10 pip , it does not make sense -- contradict each other

and pls use day -1 (yesterday ) and day 0 (Today) and day +1 (tomorrow) to explain the whole set up again pls

Hi-Low

Hello everybody,

Yes, this strategy begins at the end of the day, I leave with you a screenshot, if not understood.

you may draw on this

first, I presume the start of the day is GMT 00:00

you may use

WORD -- superimpose on dig to draw (need one thing, after insert PIC from file )

Screenhunter free edition to screen capture

===

buy stop and sell stop -- means ENTRY level (is yesterday highest and lowest , right) --- how about -- JIC -- if it END at yesterday's HIGHEST or Lowest ??

it probably not work on...

gbp/ chf --- you could see -- lots of exact range movement -- one up and one down (i.e 2 consecutive days cancel each other)

any good suggestion on that pair ?

Files:
gbpchf.jpg  139 kb

rogern:

- Stop Loss 25 pips

- Every day I made more than 200 pips from all trading, but the biggest one I got

from Gbp/Jpn.

But I don't want you to do that ! That's only my "bad" experience last time. What I sometimes still do until today is:

- Stop Loss 50 pips.

- That's all.

I traded just to refresh my mind and to prove that everybody can make pips with a very simple tricks, including you. He...he...he...

You wanna do that ? Look at your chart and draw a line on the previous day high and low, you will get the answer.

Happy trading

with rare exceptions - all trades are loosing trades (pict: SL50 -constant hit; TP-nextday(not shown))

Files:

You have either not explained this very well, or you have set forth two very clearly losing systems.

rogern:

- Stop Loss 25 pips

from Gbp/Jpn.

- Stop Loss 50 pips.

- That's all.

Happy trading
Reason: