Gold Fx Sniper's by Dr.House - page 2

zomg:
Thanks for the EA, started testing it. First thing i noticed is that EA doesn't try to open trade after it fails the 1st time. There was Trade Context Busy error on UJ, and it didn't attempt to open the trade again. This trade would be in profit at this time. This can also be bad when closing the trades too i think. Right now 2 trades open in profit. Alpari US demo. Will see how it does in long run.

when ea close an order because fx sniper's then wait for goldminer in opposite position...so no trades until that

dr.house7:
when ea close an order because fx sniper's then wait for goldminer in opposite position...so no trades until that

This is not what im talking about. EA attempted to open a trade because it got a valid signal. There was "trade context busy" error that was caused by server of whatever, so EA failed to open a trade on valid signal. EA only attempted it one time. It should have a code that makes it retry to open the position. Otherwise it will miss out on many trades if errors by server occur.

zomg:
same as goldminer, right click on it in navigator window, and select attach to chart.

I mean getting it to overlay the price ie candles or bars.

aelimian:

Sorry, i don't know how to do that as i never tried it because chart would get too messy, for me at least.

So far my results are positive equity but slightly negative balance. I will post my statement later when more trades are recorded.

aelimian:

i think you could use this

zomg:
So far my results are positive equity but slightly negative balance. I will post my statement later when more trades are recorded.

we need to modify code as you told me...ea must check more than one time for entry ...and also ea must check more than one time for signals...

unfortunately i'm a newbie coder so i don't have much experience for do that...

Dr. House,

What is the best time frame for this ea? Thanks for sharing! :-)

dr.house7:
we need to modify code as you told me...ea must check more than one time for entry ...and also ea must check more than one time for signals... unfortunately i'm a newbie coder so i don't have much experience for do that...

Ok, maybe some programmers here would lend some help with this. So far EA is in profit but gives up lots of potential profit on reversals. Im thinking about trying to use equity close all EA at certain profit. Maybe 200 pips.

bnbb2004:
Dr. House, What is the best time frame for this ea? Thanks for sharing! :-)

look at the first post...H4 on major pairs

Reason: