Vps server

Hi, I have ea on a vps server but I change the setting on regular basis. I noticed that ea keeps using the same old ea setting even though I update the server all the time. Anyone know a fix to this?

You can make a sunchronization after changing the settings on your local PC.

----------

Synchronize - 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/211508 

How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
  • www.mql5.com
Dear All, I just rented my first VPS from MQL5 via my MT4 platform today...

I have done sychronization but it still doesnt apply the new settings... Any ideas why? 

jun1031:
I have done sychronization but it still doesnt apply the new settings... Any ideas why? 

How do you know that it still does not apply?
MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 does not have any interface ...
Because this VPS is just a copy of your local Metatrader in cloud, and synchronization is the process to transfer your metatrader's/EA's/indicator's/etc settings/etc to this copy ..

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.07.18 12:58

You have to make your adjustments locally in your computer's MT4 platform and then synchronize with your VPS again.

MQL5 MT4 integrated VPS doesn't give you real/visual access to the MT4 platform that your EAs are loaded on.

Sergey Golubev:

How do you know that it still does not apply?
MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 does not have any interface ...
Because this VPS is just a copy of your local Metatrader in cloud, and synchronization is the process to transfer your metatrader's/EA's/indicator's/etc settings/etc to this copy ..

Because some of the charts suppose to have an ea that has no trading but for some reason it’s still loading the old ea that generates trades 

jun1031:
Because some of the charts suppose to have an ea that has no trading but for some reason it’s still loading the old ea that generates trades 

MQL5 VPS is having autotrading settings to be always ON.
It measn: if one of your EA is not trading because you disabled autotrading in your local settings - please note: autotradinh is always ON.

if you want to stop some EA on VPS - deattach EA from the chart and make a synchronization once again (to send this "chart without EA" to VPS).

It is what I know.

Sergey Golubev:

MQL5 VPS is having autotrading settings to be always ON.
It measn: if one of your EA is not trading because you disabled autotrading in your local settings - please note: autotradinh is always ON.

if you want to stop some EA on VPS - deattach EA from the chart and make a synchronization once again (to send this "chart without EA" to VPS).

It is what I know.

Ok I might try that. My ea didn’t have live trade ticked for some of them so I thought I would be fine but maybe that is not the case. Thanks for your help 
Reason: