Question for Experienced traders.... - page 2

Pava:
Bank of Israel decided to stop buying $100 millions USD daily...I mean they decided to stop buying USD period...finita la comedia...

What does it mean?

1. USD goes down big time.

2. Israel has disagreement with USA

3. We are all screwd.

4. All of the above...

???Any takers???

I wouldn't see it having any major effect on the USD itself due to the small relative amount, unless it caused other countries to do the same.

Pava:
Comes to 2.5 billion per month...not much...you're right...but Kenny...(I wasn't cleaning my teeth with that toothbrush)...you might not know what i am talking about...and talking about disabilities...come on....under new throw mama from the train health reform those people are going to become useless and expendable....

You're right, I have no idea what you are talking about. Nor do I wish to know. All I know is the 2.5 billion dollars per month is like a speck of sand on the beach in the global currency market. That is why I posted the picture, it's quite amusing.

You have truly noticed it

I have no idea what the original poster wrote earlier about "trading with a magic number" but I just want to say that a magic number is a unique number which you input into an EA (usually the very first parameter) when trading multiple pairs. That's all it is.

Hope this helps,

Ms_Mel

Reason: