Eurusd/gbpusd - page 981

the best week signals

--

best week signals

--

avi1:
why delite all my posts ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i post long time !!!!!!!!! sell signal week no. posted on monday was at 3090. 3087 ----3050 tp1 40p, tp2 37 p later enter week no. 3052 buy---

stop out 3180tp 128p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gu week no. enter buy was 5697-----5845 tp 148p !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi avi1

I've been reading your posts on Eurusd and gbpusd for a long time, although I never participated.

I'm very interested in your signals, and I think I finally got to understand them. So, every monday morning you give out some values.

This values work for all the week. You have just to guess the trend and trade the trend according to the values, so if trend is up and any of the values is reached, open long trade and viceversa.

Last week (until today) I've been following your signals (although forum is having some adjustements), and I think the values you are giving out are very useful.

I must congratulate you on your exit trade rules, because they are very optimized.

My problem is how exactly you set the trend. Could you give some advice about what's the vest way for you to guess the trend? What TF do you trade usually? I guess it must be a TF 30 or a TF 60...

Thanks

zequikups:
Hi avi1

I've been reading your posts on Eurusd and gbpusd for a long time, although I never participated.

I'm very interested in your signals, and I think I finally got to understand them. So, every monday morning you give out some values.

This values work for all the week. You have just to guess the trend and trade the trend according to the values, so if trend is up and any of the values is reached, open long trade and viceversa.

Last week (until today) I've been following your signals (although forum is having some adjustements), and I think the values you are giving out are very useful.

I must congratulate you on your exit trade rules, because they are very optimized.

My problem is how exactly you set the trend. Could you give some advice about what's the vest way for you to guess the trend? What TF do you trade usually? I guess it must be a TF 30 or a TF 60...

Thanks

m8 !

first 15m. read post 9577 on page 958, later read about tp

Hi Avi1, can you repost your result #9815, #9816 & #9817 ?

thanks

Hi again

OK. TF 15min.

I also got the TP/SL conditions from 9709 and read 9577. I saw you use defaulted TP levels which are modified on you own in real-time, according to your system.

Any advice on how you set the trend exactly? There are many ways to set it. Any indi?

Tomorrow I will start following you signals again and test your strategy, with your new numbers. I hope you'll post them!

Congratulations and thanks on your steady job!

zonefree2000:
Hi Avi1, can you repost your result #9815, #9816 & #9817 ?

look at post 9818

zequikups:
Hi again

OK. TF 15min.

I also got the TP/SL conditions from 9709 and read 9577. I saw you use defaulted TP levels which are modified on you own in real-time, according to your system.

Any advice on how you set the trend exactly? There are many ways to set it. Any indi?

Tomorrow I will start following you signals again and test your strategy, with your new numbers. I hope you'll post them!

Congratulations and thanks on your steady job!

thx m8!! use any indi you like,ill try to post week no. tomorrow/day point,hope you will use the no. for nice green p

avi1:
thx m8!! use any indi you like,ill try to post week no. tomorrow/day point,hope you will use the no. for nice green p

look at blog for week no.

Reason: