Eurusd/gbpusd - page 627

avi1:
good morning week no. eu-3364 3406 3304 3346, gu-5885 5906 5825 5846 have a green week

olso was today week no. 5885 a buy - 6000 tp 115p

hi to all

I am new to this forex bussiness. And i will definately follow this thread for the precise predictions of Avi1. everyminute of the day. Starting on monday Best wishes & good luck to all.

hi avi

i would like to learn your ai strategy,is it possible?it is very accuracity and give good signals...you are a crack buddy

There is no system

these are just random no. go long/short according to trend zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

ok

TokyoDrifter:
these are just random no. go long/short according to trend zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

yes TokyoDrifter but how do you find theese numbers?i dont know how...

hot.dog:

Maybe try using weekly fibo pivot level, at least would make some sense! AVI1 was talking to notch as his master. Notch have written on market profile indicator on FF. Is it related?

GreatYves:
Maybe try using weekly fibo pivot level, at least would make some sense! AVI1 was talking to notch as his master. Notch have written on market profile indicator on FF. Is it related?

i dont understand what you mean...which master?which thread in forex factory?which indicator has written?

hot.dog:

I don't know how AVI is getting his numbers. He said something about AI and algorithms. Have you ever seen the movie Pi?

Pi (1998) - IMDb

yes

TokyoDrifter:
I don't know how AVI is getting his numbers. He said something about AI and algorithms. Have you ever seen the movie Pi? Pi (1998) - IMDb

pi is the perfect proportion,i have one indicator based on pi but missing parts to fit me,perhaps something that know about fibonacci can help me...avi1 i think that found the ratio relationships...TokioDrifter do you know about fibonacci more than the basic(retracements,expansions)?

hot.dog:
pi is the perfect proportion,i have one indicator based on pi but missing parts to fit me,perhaps something that know about fibonacci can help me...avi1 i think that found the ratio relationships...TokioDrifter do you know about fibonacci more than the basic(retracements,expansions)?

Guys,

I really appreciate your interest.

Just to clarify the issue, my application is based on neural network (Feedforward Backpropagation). It almost a perfect application (Holy Grail)....

The application generates 4 numbers for each cross (EUR/USD, GBP/USD and ETC). these numbers are the target numbers. In other words, the numbers repeat themself during the day/week.

Monday morning, We'll start the big game. I'll contribute the numbers for this week. please follow my posts.

In addition, don't send me any PS!!!

This service is free of charge.

Risk Warning: please note that Forex trading (OTC Trading) involves substantial risk of loss, and may not be suitable for everyone.

Foregoing does not constitute a recommendation

Or Advice purchase of any financial product