Eurusd/gbpusd - page 628

avi1:
Guys,

I really appreciate your interest.

Just to clarify the issue, my application is based on neural network (Feedforward Backpropagation). It almost a perfect application (Holy Grail)....

The application generates 4 numbers for each cross (EUR/USD, GBP/USD and ETC). these numbers are the target numbers. In other words, the numbers repeat themself during the day/week.

Monday morning, We'll start the big game. I'll contribute the numbers for this week. please follow my posts.

In addition, don't send me any PS!!!

This service is free of charge.

Risk Warning: please note that Forex trading (OTC Trading) involves substantial risk of loss, and may not be suitable for everyone.

Foregoing does not constitute a recommendation

Or Advice purchase of any financial product

Thanks for shining a little light for those of us in the dark AVI. So I take it that these numbers are to be targeted depending on trend?

btw, I am demoing Notch's system he posted in FF. The one with the Vortex Clone indi.

avi1:
Guys,

Just to clarify the issue, my application is based on neural network (Feedforward Backpropagation). It almost a perfect application (Holy Grail)....

The application generates 4 numbers for each cross (EUR/USD, GBP/USD and ETC). these numbers are the target numbers. In other words, the numbers repeat themself during the day/week.

Monday morning, We'll start the big game. I'll contribute the numbers for this week. please follow my posts.

Risk Warning: please note that Forex trading (OTC Trading) involves substantial risk of loss, and may not be suitable for everyone.

How you determine you trend? On what time frame? Where do you set stop?

avi1:
Guys,

good morning all , week no. eu 3642 3624 3582 3564 gu 6015 5994 5955 5934 have a nice green week

avi1:
good morning all , week no. eu 3642 3624 3582 3564 gu 6015 5994 5955 5934 have a nice green week

mdp no. eu -3601 , gu- 5976 (only for today)

GreatYves:
How you determine you trend? On what time frame? Where do you set stop?

my time 8;00 (gmt+2) sl 12-15p, be , change possion, entry olso +-6-9p

avi1:
my time 8;00 (gmt+2) sl 12-15p, be , change possion, entry olso +-6-9p

OK AVI. My system gave me a GU short signal from 5955. SL 12p close half of my position 12p. Move SL to BE. Close rest of position per system exit rule.

Hope I am reading your signal right.

TokyoDrifter:
OK AVI. My system gave me a GU short signal from 5855. SL 12p close half of my position 12p. Move SL to BE. Close rest of position per system exit rule. Hope I am reading your signal right.

Closed my short -2pips ( could not get to the 12pip mark) went long @/near 5955. Closed half my position for +13pips. Now letting it ride.

avi1:
mdp no. eu -3601 , gu- 5976 (only for today)

3601, 5976 was a sell

avi1:

5955 was a sell 5945 tp 10p , than week no. 5955 was a buy - 5978 tp 23p ,than 5955 was a sell

avi1:
3601, 5976 was a sell

Sold GU again 5955 closed half my position +12pips SL at BE.

PS. Sorry for the previous typo 5855

Reason: