Eurusd/gbpusd - page 358

firscall, hello!

I invite to visit my site foreximpulse.org and structurally to communicate.

want to exchange of opinions and tactics

I`m the Russian trader also wish to communicate to colleagues from abroad. Sorry for my "corrent" language.

Impulse:
I invite to visit my site foreximpulse.org and structurally to communicate.

But the site is in Russian!

I write on this forum using the translator from google, I apologise for broken language. On a site there is a translator where it is possible to choose any language, it under the menu at once, from below, translate page on your language.

Gbp/try buy2.3528 tp2.3763

I published the trading signals on other site as the user, but to me have told leave from a site as I do advertising to the my signals. I have decided to write the site and I publish every morning and evening signals on which itself I trade and in the end of every week I publish statement on signals.

avi1:
week no. 6119-6155 tp1 35p

week no. 6119-6159 tp40p

Impulse:
I published the trading signals on other site as the user, but to me have told leave from a site as I do advertising to the my signals. I have decided to write the site and I publish every morning and evening signals on which itself I trade and in the end of every week I publish statement on signals.

Thanks but I don't need trading signals but you're welcome to join us here.

firscall:
Thanks but I don't need trading signals but you're welcome to join us here.

Ok. My purpose is not to entice you on a site, I want to share trading tactics. It is always glad to dialogue with clever people. Your accent on intraday trade or the intermediate term tendency?

Gbp/usd buy 1.6153 tp1.6287 sl 35 pip

USD/CAD BUY 1.0315 TP1.0485 SL 35 PIP

Reason: