Eurusd/gbpusd - page 322

firscall:
Yes but I could be wrong.

The chart are some signals from my Elliot C++ model.

Looks as though a long is coming.

you can use delta force indi

avi1:
if i rememeber i send you in the past indi(olso gaz)and you said that you dont use them or need them.but if you have aeasy way to to find weekly no.ill be happy and it can help with the stuff i like to send you

Gaz (Zup etc) sent me indies and I was grateful. You also promised on numerous occassions to send me indies. The ones that you sent crashed Gaz's, IMARICH's and also my computer. No hay problema.

I don't want to argue about it. If you don't want to share the indies it is okay but you can't expect me to share anything with you. So the days of me telling you exactly where the high and low are for the week (remember 4487?) are in the past.

Avi, email or PM me then we can have this conversation without cluttering up this thread. Yes?

firscall:
Gaz (Zup etc) sent me indies and I was grateful. You also promised on numerous occassions to send me indies. The ones that you sent crashed Gaz's, IMARICH's and also my computer. No hay problema. I don't want to argue about it. If you don't want to share the indies it is okay but you can't expect me to share anything with you. So the days of me telling you exactly where the high and low are for the week (remember 4487?) are in the past.

its not indi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read my mail sunday!!you said that you can find my no. ok! if you can do it with easy way it will change all mind about forex and i will bless you .

avi1:
its not indi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read my mail sunday!!you said that you can find my no. ok! if you can do it with easy way it will change all mind about forex and i will bless you .

I have to confess that programming is a real bore!

firscall:
Avi, Are you angry with me?

never ever,the issue if you can find abetter , easy way??

avi1:
never ever,the issue if you can find abetter , easy way??

Well I can't answer that. All I can write is that the XB seems to be producing the levels that you write in this thread.

firscall:
Well I can't answer that. All I can write is that the XB seems to be producing the levels that you write in this thread.

ok. show me please

avi1:
ok. show me please

Just download it from the link that I posted and you can see for yourself.

firscall:

im waitting to see it

firscall:

i dont see where is all indi?

Reason: