Eurusd/gbpusd - page 321

XB: Number hit down....4412 - 4357 TP 55; BOOM!

firscall:
Yep. The number is 6057 and 5983 on the XB forex system found at the link posted earlier. Very close. I managed to code the iMax very quickly. It produces some very good signals on end of day data so I'll be testing it on stocks over the weekend. The XB forex system will take a while to code because the MetaEditor does have a debugging facility (well not that I can see) so it will be quite a big job to work out which variable are performing a given task.

on what tf?imax(some very good signals on the end of the day?)there is many kinds indi imax.will you please post the indi of xb system.i like to try it.6057,5983 no. acting for all week??

avi1:
thv system 1-m enter 4407, 5-m4412 but its for scalping

tp 4360-4351 its day trading system

avi1:
on what tf?imax(some very good signals on the end of the day?)there is many kinds indi imax.will you please post the indi of xb system.i like to try it.6057,5983 no. acting for all week??

What will you give me in return?

Long GU 4357 PT 4412 SL 4344...XB....BOOOOM!

firscall:
What will you give me in return?

to post the indi its no problem.but if you find no. acting all week, ill send you great sttuf to help you and me fair??why you need imax?

firscall:
Long GU 4357 PT 4412 SL 4344...XB....BOOOOM!

its long eu?

avi1:
to post the indi its no problem.but if you find no. acting all week, ill send you great sttuf to help you and me fair??why you need imax?

Avi,

It doesn't matter as you have promised to send me stuff in the past but never have. I don't need iMax but I just research indicators to see if I can make better systems.

avi1:
its long eu?

Yes but I could be wrong.

The chart are some signals from my Elliot C++ model.

Looks as though a long is coming.

Files:
elliot.jpg  215 kb

firscall:
Avi, It doesn't matter as you have promised to send me stuff in the past but never have. I don't need iMax but I just research indicators to see if I can make better systems.

if i rememeber i send you in the past indi(olso gaz)and you said that you dont use them or need them.but if you have aeasy way to to find weekly no.ill be happy and it can help with the stuff i like to send you

Reason: