Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1437

eurofreek:
This starts to look like a slow holiday slipping of EURUSD. I do not see a chance that it changes the direction now before the new year

More like a holiday lull It is "after FOMC" time and market makers are weighting the odds and directions which will bring them more money. As soon as they decide, we shall see the market move

And now profit collecting. Have a nice weekend guys

Right now it looks exactly like when ECB cut rates but in much smaller extent. Judging from all the news and from all the price action, it was a temporary pullback. We need to see some confirmation of that, but next week is going to show me if I am right. I do not expect a change in trend but rather a bullish trend continuation. Time to gather more information and to listen to the rumors that might move the markets

Files:
eurusd_6.gif  39 kb

I think that EURO will go even higher

sebastianK:
I think that EURO will go even higher

You are right

$10 billion taper is as good as no taper at all. It just gives time for those using the QE for getting richer to reorganize the things. No change of trend

eurofreek:
You are right $10 billion taper is as good as no taper at all. It just gives time for those using the QE for getting richer to reorganize the things. No change of trend

I was thinking something similar too

Ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  24 kb

75% short on EURUSD?

sebastianK:
75% short on EURUSD?

Logic of the herd ...

No gap at opening (bloomberg prices)

Reason: