Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2223

EUR/USD bounced off 1.1200 yet again and is moving to the downside towards 1.1150. A breakout below that support would lead to a further drop towards 1.1100.

It is heading towards 1.10 again

whisperer:
It is heading towards 1.10 again
I agree, now that it's finally broken below 1.1100. It might even reach 1.0950.

GBP/USD is testing 1.2200, I think it will soon break below that level. How much lower can it fall, however, without any kind of proper retracement?

EUR/USD has almost reached the support at 1.1000 and whether it will break below it remains to be seen. That said, we should keep in mind that the FOMC meeting minutes will be released today, so we can expect major volatility.

GBP/USD rebounded from 1.2100 but even that was just temporary. The pair is slowly dropping back towards that support. I think eventually we'll see it reach 1.2000.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD has almost reached the support at 1.1000 and whether it will break below it remains to be seen. That said, we should keep in mind that the FOMC meeting minutes will be released today, so we can expect major volatility.
1.1000 level is critical, break below this psychological handle means further decline.

csc2009:
1.1000 level is critical, break below this psychological handle means further decline.
It did break below that level but it bounced off 1.0980. We'll likely see it climb back to 1.1060 - 1.1070.

Euro took a pause today. But all the signs are of a massive Euro abandoning. Expecting parity in the next couple of months

whisperer:
Euro took a pause today. But all the signs are of a massive Euro abandoning. Expecting parity in the next couple of months
Yellen speech will be used for more decline
Reason: