Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1682

nbtrading:
Don't forget that there is still US ISM data coming. If that comes in better than expected, we just might see that 1.3 break today too

This is what I was talking about (1.2985 at a moment when I am writing this). Now is it going to dip more today, or this will be a support for some time?

anyone understand what Draghi was talking about?

he's so odd looking its hard to tell if he's lying or not or how much

if hes not in on the falls how does he keep a straight face while his currency tanks?

and if anyone managed to watch the whole show, they deserve all of today's pips

this has to be one of the best and obvious take downs for a long while (in hindsight)

the curious thing is, its barely being mentioned on the normal news channels for the Euro or the GBP

happy days

GL

nbtrading:
This is what I was talking about (1.2985 at a moment when I am writing this). Now is it going to dip more today, or this will be a support for some time?

It is reaching resistance only now. In tomes like these psychological levels don't count. Let see if the resistance holds, or this will be a straight fall to the floor (Godman Sach forecast 1.2 seems very, very real now - they knew what is his man going to do . Mario is obedient as always)

Files:
eurusd_6.gif  71 kb

searchingFX:
It is reaching resistance only now. In tomes like these psychological levels don't count. Let see if the resistance holds, or this will be a straight fall to the floor (Godman Sach forecast 1.2 seems very, very real now - they knew what is his man going to do . Mario is obedient as always)

Seems you were right. Only now it is showing signs of stopping

eurofreek:
A funny thing came to mind : what if nothing happens? Russians ans Chinese are not buying dollars or euro now, so what would happen - US buying euro and EU buying dollars

Well, my logic was just half right They are not buyers and without buyers, the change had to be as severe as it was today. Retail traders are not any power in forex for a long time and all those that jumped in on a buying boat somewhere at 1.3 were just used for further algo trading

searchingFX:

You are absolutely right, here goes 1.30, Godman Sach's forecast 1.2 we almost there.

csc2009:
You are absolutely right, here goes 1.30, Godman Sach's forecast 1.2 we almost there.

It is along way there yet

But I was checking something and came to an interesting conclusion. See the following chart :

EURUSD was at levels 1.2 (roughly) at 2008, 2010, and 2012 - every 2 years (roughly again). It is 2014 - does that mean that there are cycles in EURUSD?

Files:

searchingFX:

But I was checking something and came to an interesting conclusion. See the following chart :

EURUSD was at levels 1.2 (roughly) at 2008, 2010, and 2012 - every 2 years (roughly again). It is 2014 - does that mean that there are cycles in EURUSD?

Interesting

Now I am going to check the rest of symbols - this can not be to random

searchingFX:

This is very interesting pattern, or is it a pattern at all? I need to check it out.

The GBPUSD is trying to stall its decline at the 1.6300 level. Lets see if this level is able to hold the price there.

Reason: