Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1503

It is in a sideways market for now. From ehere it can go in any direction, but I expect it to continue to be bullish. Everybody waiting FOMC. We shall see how the market will react to Yellens first decisions

Files:
eurusd_8.gif  41 kb

FOMC day : dead of waiting

Since FOMC will bring nothing new (Yellen is worse than Bernanke regarding that and for sure she is not going to take revolutionary measures at the start of her reign) the only thing that will move this is Crimea. But not even that seems to bring any volatility into the market any more. Only some crazed market maker can move this beast now

The interest in the euro, supported by a slight increase in the risk appetite has allowed the single currency to record a profit in trading versus the dollar. Perhaps, it was the result of the reducing the geopolitical tensions, as the main event of the moment is a referendum in the Crimea, provoked an armed clashes, the occurrence of which could result in the outbreak of war in the Central Europe.

There is a quite uncertain euro growth versus the U.S. dollar. The nearest resistance level 1.3925 is suitable for the volume lowering.

For its continued growth, buyers need to break and consolidate above 1.3925. As a result, the breakthrough opens the way for the buyers to the marks: 1.3960 1.4000 1.4050.

Well, we shall see the FOMC in a few minutes, I am out - no FOMC trading for me today

Statement of the century : "Fed says to keep rates low even after economy regains health"

No comment

eurofreek:
Statement of the century : "Fed says to keep rates low even after economy regains health" No comment

Why should they change rates? It works for what they have in mind

They don't want to you have money. They want you to take loans, pay interest rates and by cars that you do not need (as Ben told) and to spend each and every cent you have hidden in your children's piggy bank. Nothing have changed. Next year the 1% will own more than 50% of wealth. Brave new world is here already

eurofreek:
Statement of the century : "Fed says to keep rates low even after economy regains health" No comment

Man, this reminded me why I hate FOMC trading : first one news, than completely the opposite. Tomorrow it will be the third version. And none of them mean anything. Again some send in the eyes

Now we can wait - what are the odds that it will continue falling? Not big

Days after FOMC statements are always sensitive. This time the market was expecting something different from Yellen than they were getting from Bernanke, and they think the got it. If the market thinks so, the market will move in that direction (does not matter if it is a real reason or not) for some time.

They are after 1.38 level now (it is strong psychological level). Let see if it hold or not

Reason: