Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1386

Now we are playing the low range game again. No news day (except that all FOMC members would like to speak today). Friday profit collection day seems to be what will go on today

It is always so after the big ones

searchingFX:
It is always so after the big ones

After 1.6172 is broken I will look for a long position at this level , otherwhise short on tops around 1.6260-1.6265.

Common sense dictates looking for longs. I usually try not to trade on Friday, especially if situation is not clear and I’m already in nice profit through the week. There is few places to join the trend and I mainly will look for three scenarios. 1st – break out to the upside and retracement to 1.3680, then uptrend continuation. 2nd – correction to 1.3645 and from there move up. 3rd – weekness after break out to the upside and start of correction.

Oh well -I was wrong. Not even Friday profit collecting

eurofreek:
Oh well -I was wrong. Not even Friday profit collecting

They don't need to collect anything - with QE tapering off the table and a new debt ceiling crisis that will start again in 3 months, it is fairly predictable what will go on with Dollar in the next few months

Yep, QE tapering absence pushes dollar in a predictable direction

Some are already predicting level 1.4. They just might be right

What a difference between this Sunday and the last one Expecting just a nice boring market open and a nice boring Asian session

Ratios before the start of the new trading week :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  22 kb

EURUSD at 20% long - and naturally it will go long

Reason: