Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1152

best free week signales

avi1:
stop out 3337 tp 50p

later week no. eu-- 3344 was signal buy----

Currently it is showing bullish pressure

As of what I told about not making metatrader 4 version available - here is just one example : here is a much advertised "commercial" system ("for only $47"). Out of 3 indicators of that system, see how many are actually my indicators renamed to something else (a hint : the solar wind lookalike is not mine ). The only change in the code is the change in the copyright and link (and some poor addition of an alert in one of them). Nothing else. And frankly it is getting boring to see my code renamed around and paddled as someone else have made it.

Enough of this digression now, Not going to spamm this thread with irrelevant things

have a nice weekend

Big Joe:
Ok Mladen, thanks for the info.
Files:
whatever.zip  21 kb
eurusd_11.gif  37 kb

Silent work pays...

Hi Mladen,

There are scammers, but there are also silent happy traders who still use part of your work...

Don't worry and please continue to torture the datas..

Keep going.

Happy trading and good WE to all.

Tomcat98

best free week signales

avi1:
later week no. eu-- 3344 was signal buy----

stop out 3365 tp 21p, later week no. 3360 was signal sell-----

A "new player in town"?

See the pips change per tick on those dips. If that is natural ,then the nature is shifting these days to some other directions

Files:
euro_ticks.gif  23 kb

HFT? Somebody got a new computer

mladen:
A "new player in town"?
See the pips change per tick on those dips. If that is natural ,then the nature is shifting these days to some other directions

best free week signales

avi1:

olso week no. 3344, 3327 was signal sell---3300 tp1 44p, tp2 27p

I just entered a long position in EURUSD ar 1.3287, 15pip SL and 30 TP. Hoping to get the end of day retrace. Fingers crossed!

best free week signales gu

avi1:

()

stop out 3280 tp 80p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (

Missed it but not by much. There is no will ( money ) to change anything now. It is all YEN (and even YEN traded poorly today)

Reason: