LINEXCUTORS - TrendLine Break EA - page 7

Can anyone post a copy of Wbashboard? I have been unable to find it by searching.

Anybody got a copy of LineXcutors EA? I tried to search high and low and cannot find from the website.

exactly! why is the link removed? if there ever was one?

disapointing anyone?

i serched and found linexecutors_alert it was modified for alerts but still works as original as well

this is modified for alerts but u can disable alerts and use it for its original function

Files:

Hello, so does this work with 5 digit brokers?

Hi

I have tried this indicator but does not work with me. Can you explain how to use it? I did as explained here but ... nothing. I do not feel right.

I'm sorry for my English.

thanks

Hi

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/64/trendline_ea.jpg

4xleader82, you can help me?

I tried to make them but does not work as explained, for sure I'm doing qualosa wrong.

Can you explain me how to use this EA? I put the two trendline and I have appointed as explained but will not start.

Stay firm and the trendline do not buy / sell.

Please if I can explain step by step how to do?

Thank you very much.

Sorry for my English.

How to Register to your Blog?

Hello,

Thanks for developing such a promising EA.

I went to your Blog and I'm looking to get registered to it.

The only method seems to subscribe to a news letter, but this doesn't give me the opportunity to download anything from the Blog.

I hope you can help me in this...

Regards,

Ben

Found this version of "Linexcutors" here in the forum, added a trailing stop, auto magic, and redid the 5 digit code, this version should work on any broker, but you still need to follow the instructions Fosgate left on the first post as far as either drawing the trendlines or have some indicator draw them.Just finished so haven't been able to test yet so please only try on demo first.

Files:
Reason: