Anticipation

Have you ever were trying to guess if the signal you get from your favorite indicator will result in a good trade or a bad trade?...No worry...following the pattern presented here you will be assured that the market will move beyond the spread and will get you few points to remember.

"Give man a fish and he will eat it...Teach man how to fish and he will be eating fish and only fish"....(Bible)....

All you need for this pattern to emerge is any kind of Stochastic...another worthless indicator...

From time to time Stochastics will form a shape resembling fish head...wait for the lower jaw to develop....it must be divergent from price (as shown on pictures attached)...enter your trade on the cross...get some and get out...

Files:

A got a good chuckle out of that. It took me a while to figure out where the heck the shark was at.

Patterns are a great way of trading, thought I don't know if I'll be testing this anytime soon.

HeHe...

1st: This pattern works like a charm....2nd: This pattern works like a charm....3rd time is a charm: This pattern works like a charm

cool fish

pava,

you spend too much time looking at your stoch indicator lol

:)

Careful visual meditation is a path to enligtement

i like it

simple yet powerfull

pava,

maaann...i salute you!. I laugh but yes I salute you. A very detail observation..nice one bro!

:)

nahmy:
pava, maaann...i salute you!. I laugh but yes I salute you. A very detail observation..nice one bro!

Thanks..it is difficult to spot them...but once you do...place your bet...

hi

good indicator pava

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Let's go Fishing

Today's Fish Head occurred on 4 hour chart EUR/USD...Notice how she is grasping for air...poor thing...you can tell a lot about how strong the move will be if you visualize or draw the last leg of the Fish Head...aHead of time...like today...I could immediately know seeing the expression on the Fish Head..(Grasping for Air)...that the move up is all over...and it will be a long way down....

Files:
h_1.jpg  216 kb
Reason: