Anticipation - page 2

Wow this is pretty interesting. I will try to find some shark heads on the posted Stochastic right away!

Here is one. And confirms the Gann right on time.

Files:
fish_head.gif  43 kb

James the Giant:
Here is one. And confirms the Gann right on time.

NOPE!!!:)...THAT!...doesn't look like a Great White!:)

Thats not a shark!! It looks like one.

James the Giant:
Thats not a shark!! It looks like one.

if it looks like a shark...it smashed it's head over somethin'!

Ha, because of the dent on its face?

Pava:
Have you ever were trying to guess if the signal you get from your favorite indicator will result in a good trade or a bad trade?...No worry...following the pattern presented here you will be assured that the market will move beyond the spread and will get you few points to remember.

"Give man a fish and he will eat it...Teach man how to fish and he will be eating fish and only fish"....(Bible)....

All you need for this pattern to emerge is any kind of Stochastic...another worthless indicator...

From time to time Stochastics will form a shape resembling fish head...wait for the lower jaw to develop....it must be divergent from price (as shown on pictures attached)...enter your trade on the cross...get some and get out...

Why does people just post this? To try out the system on larger scale?

ForbiPREDICTOR

forbipredictor.ex4

Files:
pr.png  48 kb

MaksymGra:
Re: Anticipation Why does people just post this? To try out the system on larger scale?

Buffet...I don't know if you are still around (with us) after going against me...which I do not appreciate much...anyways...missed your reply back then...just go away

tampa:
ForbiPREDICTOR

forbipredictor.ex4

How does it predict? Any documentation?

Reason: