My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 131

supermagix:
hi junglelion,

I have a question: how do you refresh charts in EOD version? you must restart the software?

Thanks for your answer.

to refresh charts in eod version u need to restart get each time

alternate is to get dedicated server and host globalserver on it and use that to load charts using the http path on get

most of the bucketshop brokers do this.

I've downloaded ForexiteQuoteRoom: you can connect with Advanced Get to obtain real time?

Someone tells me how to do?

Thanks

To Mr chankl78

Hello!

First thank you for the Advanced Get EOD software.... it seems to me

work properly but i have to problem with that...

1. i can't make colour the candles or bars i can't make it to be green or

red although i started everything in properties.

I use metatrader and from the "files" folder as you mentioned set up the data source.

Do you know any other free datasource that i could change with metatrader?

i haven't tried that globalserver that another user put here becuase when i unzipped i get 3 folders and i didn't know what to do with them.

2. i've already read and examine the AGET manuals but when i want to use the Time Cluster Oscillator but when i plot it under the chart i can't see anything.. i can't see the vertical lines that would sign the possibilities of the turning points... did i miss something? should i have to set something on the chart before? or i should wait for datas?

if you are still on this forum that would be good if you could answer me somehow.

thank you so much in advance,

Gringo

Gringo78:
Hello!

First thank you for the Advanced Get EOD software.... it seems to me

work properly but i have to problem with that...

1. i can't make colour the candles or bars i can't make it to be green or

red although i started everything in properties.

I use metatrader and from the "files" folder as you mentioned set up the data source.

Do you know any other free datasource that i could change with metatrader?

i haven't tried that globalserver that another user put here becuase when i unzipped i get 3 folders and i didn't know what to do with them.

2. i've already read and examine the AGET manuals but when i want to use the Time Cluster Oscillator but when i plot it under the chart i can't see anything.. i can't see the vertical lines that would sign the possibilities of the turning points... did i miss something? should i have to set something on the chart before? or i should wait for datas?

if you are still on this forum that would be good if you could answer me somehow.

thank you so much in advance,

Gringo

Sorry, it been a long time i never visit here for a long time.

Hope It help. Sorry for not replying. Please click the link below.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179425/page77

chankl78:
Sorry, it been a long time i never visit here for a long time.

Hope It help. Sorry for not replying. Please click the link below.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179425/page77

Hi Chank,

I've read your analysis... is great... i have this question regarding the MTF indicator version 2, which the link is not valid anymore...

Previously in your post

Version 1 Single Window

Version 1

Version 2 where you can have multiple window.

Version 2 <--- All the links are broken...

Some Explanation on Version 2

Explanation 1

Explanation 2

Could you post the indicator here...

Thanks in Advance.

links

hello,

your trading technique looks interresting but the links to download the indicators and manual doesn t work . could you repost it?? thanks

jopopo:
hello, your trading technique looks interresting but the links to download the indicators and manual doesn t work . could you repost it?? thanks

Sorry did not visit this forum...

Let's see if this is the link.

4shared - Indicators - shared folder - free file sharing and storage

The link contains all my indicators.

Please see if it helps you. Thanks.

!_rdb_spread_hi_lo.mq4

How do you get the above indicator to display larger fonts?? In your program window they are so very small.

thanks in advance

bigfoot

Will you be able to do the above for us

marley60, you do not have permission to access this page. thats what it tells me about private messages.... o.k.

Reason: