My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 132

Hi,

Where can I download Advanced Get?

It would be good to try the system, see how it performs on different market situations.

you've been Nowhere to continue?

dyounus79:
Hi, Where can I download Advanced Get?

Advanced get is a commercial product that you lease (not by)

See here : Stock Analysis Software for Advanced Trading - Sign Up Today! (it starts from $295 a month)

At 295 a month, it must be good, but then again, the question is: why are they selling it? Dont you get more money from trading the system itself?

I don't agree that the usual argument "Why are they selling it" is valid for trading platform.

Usually the coders of trading platforms are not traders (they are not coding trading indicators or EAs, but trading platform which has completely different priorities that indicators or EAs). Good trading platform with good coding language for traders is worth any penny. Metatrader was lucky that some good coders developed a lot for it. If it was just for metatrader, it would worthless (based on the indicators and EAs they developed it would be nothing)

And we should never forget that the old mql3 was a copy of easy language (tradestation). Metatrader did not invent anything and it is only right that it is free (otherwise what would we be paying for?)

We are getting exactly as much as we payed for when using metatrader

I trade price action, really, so MT4 is just fine for me. Dont need fancy indicators, just a good broker with a good execution.

Anybody using advanced get?

Kenneth37 what broker are you using?. I am looking for a good broker. The one i am using is not good. Taking my SL even when the price is 20 pips away from my stop Loss.

Reason: