My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 42

kenneth37:
Today I am following the Trade Signals given by GET.

No emotional romance with any particular currency pair.

I am only interested in those currency pairs which are in syn with GET - USDJPY (Type 1 Sell) and GBPUSD (Type 2 Buy).

When prices were moving in the direction of these GET predictions, I just made my entries.

Kenneth

As I have to go out, so I decided to close my 2 trades.

Made a gain of 40+ pips or around US$450.00;

Shall provide more details when I come back.

Kenneth

Hello all,

As I said yesterday long the USD, it was in fact a nice day!

As for today, it is a bit more complicated cuz it is back down and the US economy is still pretty unstable, there are no big news today, I personally expect a volatile day, more towards the short positions.

Today's Transactions on USDJPY and GBPUSD

Attached are the details of my transactions on these two currency pairs.

Made a gain of 44 pips or US$459.00 within 4 hours.

The prices were moving rather slowly in the morning, only to pick up in the afternoon. At an early stage, my trade in GBPUSD was showing a loss of around 33 pips. Fortunately I did not put in any Stop Loss otherwise it would have been stopped out.

As I said before, I still prefer to do the Stop Loss myself manually. Was it a gamble that I did not cut my loss OR was it I was following GET's Trade Signals religiously????

Maybe some readers can tell me so that I can learn also.

At the time of writing, the GBPUSD has hit a high of Pips to Open 99 pips Up. Anyway, I am satisfied with my profit - so be it.

Kenneth

Files:

kenneth37:
Happy to know, Serulink, you are a user of Advanced Get. Thanks for displaying the charts for EURUSD and GBPUSD and your prediction based on these charts.

Two areas which need your further help ie:

1.Can you display/attach the charts in a bigger size so that we can see what Wave we are now in.

2.How do you manage to convert the forex historical data into a format that can be read by Advanced Get.

I am also a user of Advanced Get but i have still not been able to convert the forex historical data into Advanced Get format.

Any assistance you can give will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi Serulink ,

Can you post the indicator in mq4 ?

So do I , i'd like to try this indicator for this both currency , it's work in MT4 ?

It's possible to have the Alerts in this indicators ?

David.

dados77:
Hi Serulink ,

Can you post the indicator in mq4 ?

So do I , i'd like to try this indicator for this both currency , it's work in MT4 ?

It's possible to have the Alerts in this indicators ?

David.

this is a program not an indicator

eSignal, Advanced GET Edition, market strategy and decision support by traders for traders

Transaction on GBPJPY

Just SHORT this currency pair at 148.53; Missed shorting earlier as I was reply to codybear's posting. You see I should be watching the forex monitor rather than being diverted to something else. Lesson to learn for myself. Focus on forex trading first - that should be our priority.

EURJPY is moving in a Contra-Trend direction. So I am stay away from this currency pair.

Kenneth

Files:

dados77:
HI kenneth,

thanks for your answer , that elliott wave programm call Advanced Get is an programm so it can something like robot or EA ?

In anyway is not what i looking for.

is exist something like Bolinger Bands with Alert indicator ?

thanks for your answer ,

David.

No problem, david. That is what the forum is for - seeking for assistance, discussions, raising questions to learn more, helping one another to find answers so that we can improve our trading skills.

It is NOT intended to ridicule one another and their trading style. The wet market will be a better place to do that.

Kenneth

Reason: