Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 43

Working pretty good, ah what was that one Art of something, can't remember!!!!!!

Thanks a lot MrTools

mrtools:
Did the mod, it seems ok but I'm not professional so be careful!

Hey MrTools,

Many thanks for coding in the modifications

It was the Art of Problem Solving for many newbies or even for experienced traders without coding skills

Regards,

Chrisstoff

mrtools:
Did the mod, it seems ok but I'm not professional so be careful!

hey, thank you very much!

is anyone able to change this code AND the code of "Blessung 2 v5.2 BBStoch1" to a 4 digit broker version?

Thanks again for all the good work.

remaster:
hey, thank you very much!

is anyone able to change this code AND the code of "Blessung 2 v5.2 BBStoch1" to a 4 digit broker version?

Thanks again for all the good work.

I'll edit the latest version later and post it after! maybe i'll find the time for the BBStoch 1 tomorow

i reviewed the code and as far as i see, there is already a function added in the script which analyses the digits and sets the right value for tp ect... have you allready tried to use the EA or did you just think that it's for 5 digits only? I'm no professional programmer so maybe we could need a second opinion on this one... thank you

ok i edited some lines in the code... so if someone with a 4 digits broker has problems with the ea, please try my version and after that, post the result here please

Files:

blessing

I add the indicator, but not loaded it to the chart, I am with mt4,what can be the problem?

surfer90:
ok i edited some lines in the code... so if someone with a 4 digits broker has problems with the ea, please try my version and after that, post the result here please

It works on both 4 and 5 digit brokers, no need to change code

vladokvr:
I add the indicator, but not loaded it to the chart, I am with mt4,what can be the problem?

Vladokvr, this is an EA not an indicator, you need to add to experts folder

pudseybear:
It works on both 4 and 5 digit brokers, no need to change code Vladokvr, this is an EA not an indicator, you need to add to experts folder

ok i wasnt sure if it realy works on both so i added some lines... but ok if it works, just ignore my version

is anybody still using this EA and making good trades out of it? there are so many versions going around.

Can somebody post a final version which they are using currently and making good pips out of it

Thanks in advance

Reason: