I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 82

Pava:
I strongly disagree with you...you cannot base a system on repainting indicators...it's like having a cheating wife...and forgiving her every time she cheats...and gives you a promise to never cheat again...think about it...

Definitely agree. If you base it on a repainting indicator, it's really gonna burn your account long term.

blutkehlchen:
Nahh its more like excepting the fact the she is cheating regulary , and make the best out of it like having a threesome from time to time

Seriously , have you ever realy tried methods based on CoG or Murrey ?

As i said until now (iam only demoing for about half a year now ) i didnt come across anything else near the hit rate of methods which are using one of those .

I hope you understand what kind of threesome you are talking about...It's you, your wife and another man...so...let's think of possibilities...shall we...?...you like watching another dude doing your wife?...I think not...God forbid...if you will realize that dude is behind your back:)...I tried COG and Murrey...both are pure crap...

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why my [v03]ABHAFX indicator does not work on my MT4. When I use this indicator nothing shows up...

shiningstar:
Hi, Can anyone tell me why my [v03]ABHAFX indicator does not work on my MT4. When I use this indicator nothing shows up...

change background color to black?....

Pava:
change background color to black?....

doesn't work....It is already black...

shiningstar:
doesn't work....It is already black...

may be changing colors of the indicator itself...

Pava:
may be changing colors of the indicator itself...

the cou are color is default colors like what most people here are using...

Look for the "Value Chart" indicator its basicly the same

Reason: